scriniarii x reader

You and scriniarii had been sitting on his couch watching a movie and cuddling with him. And every once in a while he would lean down to kiss your neck. Teasing you knowing damn well what he was doing.

He pretended not to care or notice how flustered he was making you.He wanted you to beg for it but you weren't going to give him so easily. You can endure his teasing or so you thought at least.

Until his hand began to slither up your leg to your inner thigh. Where he played with the hem of your shorts. Wandering his hand back down to your covered crotch. He began the rubbing circles into your shorts. Right where your clit was. You instantly began to squirm and shift under his touch. You tried so very hard to not let it affect you.

Until he leaned down in your ear and whispered.

"What's the matter do you want something princess"

His voice sent shivers down your spine as you tried to collect yourself. His other hand wandered up your side teasing you more. You looked up at him with pleading eyes but you knew he wanted you to beg. "Please..."

He smirked down at you and pulled you into his lap causing you to squeak out in embarrassment. "Please what princess" when you didn't answer he grabbed your chin and forced you to look at him. "Beg for it" that's all it took for you to cave in. "Please Scri touch me"

He smirked as he pulled your pants off. Sliding his hand down your stomach feeling the soft skin beneath his palm. When he reached your clit he rubbed you through your underwear teasing you.

You whined and bucked your hips begging once more. He complied and started to circle your clit. You begged again already desperate for your release. "Patience baby" using his other hand he slid a finger into you. Thrusting his fingers in and out in a slow motion that matches the one he set on your clit.

You gripped his shoulders and buried your face in his neck. Feeling a knot form in the pit of your stomach. You moaned his name as you felt your orgasm get closer.

"Scriniarii I'm gonna cum"

He leaned into your ear.

"Do it"

You came with a sharp cry shaking and moaning as you clung onto him.

After you had calmed down he picked up a blanket and tossed it over the two of you. As the both of you continued to watch the movie.

"I love you princess" he murmured kissing your forehead.