Yandere Alex Koval x reader pt2

This will be taking place a week after he knocked you out.

The things had more or less gone back to the way they were before. Aside from Alex always being beside you wanting to know what you're doing. He was genuinely afraid you were going to run. Although you weren't planning to.

Of course Jeff flipped the fuck out at first. Not believing what Alex had done. But once he saw the evidence he couldn't deny it. He wasn't quite comfortable with Alex going out. But somehow Alex was very good at sneaking out and disposing of evidence and everything like that.

And the three of you just opted to continue like normal. Of course with Alex's new "fun" hobby it was a bit difficult at times.
He was more or less the same person that you had come to know and love. It was only when someone tried to make a move on you that he showed his true colors.

It was only when someone insulted Jeff or made him feel bad that Alex would ever lash out.showing the both of you that he did truly care. It's just sometimes the way he went about it was difficult.

Today at school things have been fairly quiet considering last week's event. The blood bath that had happened a week prior was still quite the talk of the school. Alex didn't really care who was in the past now. sure it may have only happened a week ago. But he wasn't going to waste his time dwelling on something like that.

He'd rather focus on you.Alex was strange in the way that he would show affection.sure holding his hand and kissing his cheek made him absolutely die inside and absolutely made him feel like he was on cloud nine. But when it came to showing you affection it was strange.

Random handholding or nuzzling into you was something that happened often.every now and then he'd bring you little trinkets or something he thought was cool. He was pretty possessive but he did try to let you have your freedom outside of him.

But then again with the fear of you leaving it never lasted long. Over time he'd learn that you weren't going to leave but for now he couldn't get the thought of that out of his head.

things were definitely different between the two of you. people constantly questioning why you two were going out. Why everything changed so quickly. Why him and why you were together. You tended to just brush it off.

Alex also didn't seem to care. Only whenever someone would say something rude or nasty would he ever take notice. They would be dealt with not necessarily killed. He did try to avoid that as much as possible.But sometimes he just couldn't help himself.

So many times though Alex would get pissed and do something to you. Nothing violent or horrible something along the more sexual side...

a group of guys have been flirting with you in the hallway when Alex was around.He pretended not to care but you could tell by his body language and the energy he gave off He wasn't happy about it.

So whenever they left and no one was looking. He'd pull you into an empty supply closet and lock the door. Make out sessions and other things would insure behind closed doors. In empty classrooms. Underneath the library table. Sometimes him grabbing your leg or thigh.

Today had been particularly difficult though. It's like every time he'd turn around someone was trying to get your attention. He got bored of it fast feeling very jealous. He wanted your attention on him. At first you didn't mind it either but it felt like it was happening every couple minutes.

Which led you to your current predicament on the bus...

Alex kept touching you through your jeans. Running his hand up your thigh. And circling his thumb over where your clit is touching you through the fabric. Thankfully the seats on the bus were high enough no one could see anything that was going on.