Michael/Patrick angst to fluff

Michael sat right in front of you seated uncomfortably at the kitchen island while you stood in front of him. His eye's were glued to the counter never meeting your's. Like a child being caught doing something he wasn’t suppose to. He felt sick to his very core the moment he heard the words leave your mouth.

"I know about Patrick"

Michael's mouth felt dry like he had swallowed cotton. And he began to shake and sweat nervously.

Michael knew he couldn't just play dumb and insult your intelligence but he didn't want to admit the truth to you. The fear of being abandoned overwhelming him once more.

"Please I-Im" He tried to blurt out but you held a hand to silence him. He shut his mouth as another wave of fear washed over him as you turned away from him.

"You know" You started with a shaky voice.

Michael could hear it in your tone the betrayl and sadness that lingered. He could see you shaking too and it made him feel all the more guilty.

"Shaun told me everything"

Michael took a breath but felt like he couldn't get enough air in his lungs. He was starting to hyperventilate the beginning stages of a panic attack starting.

"You've been lying to me this whole time... you don't give a fuck about me"

You turned to face him with tears swelling in your eyes as you tried to look at him. Michael was flabbergasted to say the least. You didn’t seem the least bit upset about Patrick but you thought that he didn't care about you!

"Shaun told me everything your sacrificing innocent people just to save your ass your gonna do the same thing to me aren't you!"

Michael flinched not having a clue as what to say. He would NEVER do that and yet when he tried to talk he couldn't find the right word's. He felt like his world was crashing down around him.

"I can't do this Michael I'm leaving"

Michael felt like he would pass out at any moment from how hard it was for him to breath.

You turned to walk away from him and start packing your stuff, before you could get far you heard wood scrape against tile as Michael abruptly stood up. And only seconds later he had a hold of you hugging you tightly as you tried to shake him off.

"Please (Y/n) don't leave!"

You started to raise your voice cursing at him to let you go but he wouldn't budge. "I love you" Michael started to sob uncontrollably. You finally shook him off and he collapsed to the ground.

As you started to walk away he said something that made you stop.

"Please I'm scared"

You turned around to face him once more to see him on his knees sobbing while looking up at you, it made your heart shatter.

"I don't want to be alone again I can't do it please I need you"

"What do you really want from me Michale?"

He only sobbed harder when you asked him this.

"I just want you to love me"

"I do love you I'm just afraid of being hurt"

"(Y/n) I promise if you stay with me I'll do anything to make you feel happy and safe I just...I just want you"

You only cried harder as you stalked over to him and collapsed in his lap. You wrapped your arms around him and buried your face in the crook of his neck as Michael did the same bringing you closer to him. At last any bit of fear you had was gone now that you had each other.

Things finally seemed to be falling into place...

I wasn't too sure how to end this on and have been debating on posting it for a hot minute but here ya go. I'm working on the next chapter atm so stay tuned for that yall!