Making out

Habit
Habit is pretty direct about what he wants And when he wants it. And he doesn't tend to care if people are around or not. But of course you didn't think much of it whenever he said that he wanted a kiss from you. He shoved you up against the wall as his hands instantly went to your ass and began squeezing. now this isn't the first time that stuff like this has happened but it never ceases to surprise you. He bit your bottom lip harshly instantly jamming his tongue in your mouth whenever you moaned. Your hands instantly tangling in his hair tugging at the soft locks. He would then pull away for a split second only to bite and suck at your lips causing them to become swollen and bruised. He then pull away kiss you on the forehead and walk away as if nothing happened leaving you in a daze.

Evan
Evan's not afraid to show people that he loves you. However he doesn't want to have a full-on makeup session with you in front of people. So whenever he pulled you into his lap after Jeff Left the room to use the restroom. And begin kissing you You couldn't help but kiss back. Feeling his hands roam all over you. He began biting down on your lip causing you to groan. Of course you two neglected to hear Jeff come back in the room until he cleared his throat and You two pulled away. "Seriously you too can you not have went to your guys' room"

Vinny
Vinny is pretty shy so it's no surprise that you're the one that usually initiates these types of moments. You usually start off by kissing him slowly. Slowly working your way into a makeup session. Running your tongue over his bottom lip and biting it gently playfully. Getting rougher as you guys continue. Before pulling away giving him one quick kiss and walking away as if nothing happened. The expression on his face is worth it every time.

Jeff
Either one of you could be the one to initiate a makeup session. Today it just so happened to be you. Jeff was on his phone doing something and you really wanted his attention. See you slid into lap. Him not thinking much of it at first and continuing to play on his phone. "Baby can I have a kiss please" you'd say in an innocent tone. Jeff would look away from his phone and give you a kiss. But before he could have the chance to pull away you would grab the front of his shirt and hold him there. Wasting no time and sliding your tongue into his mouth. Causing him to groan. After a few minutes of this you would pull away. And cuddle with him. Leaving him to wonder what the hell just happened.

Kevin
Kevin had just gotten out of the shower. He had no shirt on and he was still kind of soaked in water. He must have caught you staring at him because he smiled at you and winked "is there something wrong baby" you would shake your head and look away embarrassed that he had caught you staring. Him walking closer to you and putting his arms around you're waist. He was leaning in for a kiss but not actually kiss you just to tease you until you whine And beg him to kiss you. Where he would gladly push his lips against yours and enjoy the feeling of your lips moving against his.

Observer
This motherfucker loves to tease you and that is no surprise. So whenever he would get the chance he would kiss you for a minute or two purposely making it rough and needy then pulling away like nothing had happened at all. But He's not always like that. He likes it when you sit in his lap. Or whenever he's hovering over the top of you biting your lips and kissing you harshly hearing you moan his name in the midst of it all.

Tim
Tim loves to kiss you. He likes how soft your lips are and he could kiss you all day if you'd let him. He's usually pretty gentle even when the two of you make out.

Brian
Usually Brian will make out with you when he's feeling really affectionate. He usually likes to hold you by the waist or wrap his arms around you. He likes to make you feel secure.

Alex Kralie
Alex also likes to hold you when you guys make out. Your much smaller than him and he thinks it's cute. He's pretty rough with you but he'll take it slow and sweet with you if it's been a rough day or you just want affection.

Jay
He loves laying on top of you when making out. Having his arms under your head or waist so he can hold you close. Him playing with your hair or rubbing your hips to make you feel secure.

Patrick
Patrick has some sharp ass teeth so he tries to be gentle with you when you guys make out as not to accidentally bite you. But he is good at finding the balance of gentle and rough. Also his teeth make his smile that much more adorable.

Alex koval
He can be a pretty shy person sometimes so he's kinda timid when initiating these types of situations. But the more they happen and you reassure him he eventually gains more confidence over time. His timidness isn't really helped by the fact that Jeff constantly teases the both of you.