your turn ons

Habit
Anytime he comes home covered in blood you don't know why but It seems to really get you going for some reason. When he wraps his hands around your waist and buries his face in the crook of your neck. Habit being the way that he is has a lot of animalistic qualities and one of the ones you find the most attractive Is whenever he purrs.

Evan
Whenever he groans out of frustration You're never not able to take it suggestively.

Vinny
Whenever he's shy around you. Not only does it turn you on but it also makes you want to show him how much you love him and that there's nothing to be shy about.

Jeff
His morning hair or anytime his hair is super messy. And it looks really adorable/ Hot

Kevin
You like the way Kevin dresses you think his style is pretty good. Especially when he wears crop tops because whenever he wears them not only do you get to see a good portion of his stomach but his V-Line as well.

Observer
Whenever he's mad. It's hard for you to explain but whenever he's mad he's more dominant and rough which just makes it all the better.

Tim
Whenever he purposely makes his voice deeper. For some reason it sounds more gravly or sound similar to him whenever he first wakes up in the morning. Sometimes he purposely does this to tease you though which can be quite torturous.

Brian
He'll grab you're thigh sometimes randomly no matter what you're doing And act like he doesn't know what he's doing (which of course he does) purely just to tease you. But it never seems to fail.

Alex Kralie
A lot like observer. Whenever he gets mad he tends to be more dominant and rough. Giving you orders and expecting you to follow them (which doesn't bother you at all) as you love whenever he's like this.

Jay
Whenever he tries to be cute. He does this a lot he tries to be more adorable if that's even possible. But more often than not he'll end up doing something super suggestive and won't even realize it. And sometimes it's pure torture.

Patrick
Him singing. Okay and I'm not just talking about singing in general. Whenever it's a song that's super suggestive or sexual he purposely puts more heart into it. Or will try to make his voice deeper and an attempt to tease you and more often than not it works.

Alex Koval
His morning hair or his voice. something about the way he looks and sounds in the morning really gets you going.