REQUESTS

If you guys want to scroll back a bit and find the request chapters please feel free to leave some. Since then I have added more characters.

From a few different slenderMan mythos.

apparently you guys really like it when I write for Patrick and or Alex which is some of my favorite ones to write for.

a few characters that have not been requested that if you guys want to request for are...

(Whisperedfaith)
Lee
Lexx
Mo
Sean

Scriniarii ⚠️(Tribetwelve)⚠️
R Noah/Ren ⚠️(Tribetwelve)⚠️

Stan (the record of Stan Frederick)

But you can also request for...
Alex Koval
Jeffrey Koval
Evan Jennings
Vinny everyman
Brian Thomas
Tim Wright
Jay Merrick
Alex Kralie
Noah maxwell
Scriniarii
Firebrand
Pre brand
Ren/R Noah
Observer
Kevin
Patrick / Michael

(These ones just tend to be the more common ones it feels like people would request for or have request for)

although I cannot promise that if you request for Stan or any of the other characters from whisperedfaith, That It will be top-notch as I'm not used to writing for them. Especially not Stan and I haven't seen a whole lot of the series. But I am working on watching it. And so far it's pretty good.

And it doesn't have to be smur if you'd prefer just a fluff fanfic I can do that as well.

So yeah just scroll back to the request page and leave a comment for something you want. Again I can't promise I'll get to all them but I'm really going to try. I've been having slight trouble figuring out a chapter for my other book but it's coming along.

And if you guys have any specific questions ask me about a certain chapter or idea Please do so.

Evan💜