Kevin x reader

"Uggghhg Kevin come on let goooo" you whined childishly at the man laying under you. "but I want attention" "and I need to pee" you groaned at him. Kevin laughed at you and hugged you more.       "Kevin if you don't let me go I'm gonna piss my pants" he laughed again and let you go you intern instantly got up and rushed to the bathroom to pee.

After you finished you went back to your and Kevins room and got back into bed. Laying on your side cuddled into Kevin's chest. His eyes were closed so you assumed he was asleep. You lifted your head and kissed his forehead. Suddenly Kevin sat up startling you. He rolled over on top of you trapping you under him. "Hey baby~" he smiled sweetly. You squirmed a bit making yourself a bit more comfortable under him. "Hi dork" you giggled at him. Kevin had a lazy smile on his face looking tired. His glasses framing his face as his lengthy hair fell out of place as he looked down at you. You reached out brushing some of it behind his ear to get it out of his face. He smiled wider down at you. "You look so cute like this" He mumbled. You felt your face heat up at the comment. Suddenly he started tickling you making you laugh and squirm  under him trying to get free. "k-KEVIN sToP" using one of his hands he trapped your wrist above your head. He continued to tickle you with his other hand. Going straight for your sides knowing that was your most sensitive spot. At this point tears were beginning to stream down your face from how hard you had been laughing. "Kevin PLEASE HAVE MERCY" he was laughing too. "Ok ok I'll give you a little bit of a break" He giggled as he stopped tickling you. But He didn't release your wrists. It was like time slowed as he looked at you. He leaned down slowly till his lips were only centimeters away from yours. He smiled with his eyes half lidded and sealed the gap. His lips felt so warm against yours and they were soft and inviting. He kissed you slowly savoring the moment and the way it felt. He released your wrists and rested his hands on your hips. You tangled your hands in his hair holding him closer. He stopped kissing you for a second looking at your face. He then started to leave kisses on other parts of your face. Your forehead and nose kissing you all over your face mumbling how much he loved you in between each kiss. He stopped nuzzling his head into your neck as he held you close. "I love you (y/n)" "I love you too Kev" you said falling asleep in his arms.