Sub Noah x reader (Mommy kink)

⚠️TRIBETWELVE⚠️

"You know Noah your really bad at hiding how turned on you are right now" you teased "whatever... and no I am not for the record" "Oh really so that's a knife in your pants then" you cockily remarked gesturing to the obvious bulge. He was fully facing you now looking slightly embarrassed and a little pissed off as well as doing a very bad job at hiding it. You walked over to him pushing him down on the bed and hearing him protest in response. "What are you doing (y/n)!!" you didn't answer instead you grabbed his chin and made him look at you your eyes boring into his for a minute or so. "You know Noah I really like you" "oh really" he said rolling his eyes. "I couldn't tell" You leaned over him your noses touching as you looked into his eyes then to his lips and back to his eyes. "do you want me Noah because I want you I want to fuck you" he let out a heavy breath before muttering a quiet yes. Without another word you smashed your lips on to his kissing him hard for a few minutes. You pulled away from him and looked into his eyes. Noah was panting he already looked so needy. "I'm in control here Maxwell" you said glancing at him. "yes (y/n)" You know I'm not sure if Iike how that sounds. Noah looked at you with a puzzled expression. "how about mommy instead" You swore you saw his soul leave his body. "ABSOLUTELY NOT" "Well that's too bad I guess we're done here then" you stated as you began to get off of him when he stopped you placing his hands on your hips. "please" he whined looking desperate. "please what baby" there was a long pause before Noah finally spoke up again. "Please mommy" he breathed out. You smirked down at him and patted his head "good boy" you got off of him and started stripping. Slowly unbuttoning your shirt and letting it fall off your shoulders. Next you pulled your shorts off throwing them aside. Noah watched you intensly letting his eyes wander taking in the sight standing in front of him. You motioned for him to stand and he did so looking like he was in a trance. "be a good boy and strip for me" . Noah did just that making quick work of his pants and shirt. "All of it" you commanded motioning to his boxers. Noah stood there for a second not moving. "Don't make me tell you again baby boy" you stated. He very slowly slipped his boxers off and stood there timidly. "Lay down" you instructed again. Noah did so without a word. You took your bra and underwear off making a show of it to tease him. Once everything was off Noah spoke "please mommy" he exclaimed in a breathy voice. You got on the bed and crawled over to Noah hovering over him. You brushed your clit against his dick moaning as Noah whined and bucked his hips. "Stay still" you commanded harshly. You sat on your knees admiring Noah for a few minutes. He was toned and had a decent amount of chest hair and his skin was soft with a few scars here and there. But to you he was perfect. You ran your hands down his chest lightly taking your nails over the smooth skin. Noah's breath hitched in response. You then moved your hands to his legs and slid them up his thighs to his hips. Noah whined again wanting you to touch him. "Don't be difficult" you stated locking your eyes on his. You slowly raked your nails from his hips to his inner thighs. Noah closed his eyes and groaned at the action. "Please mommy...touch me"
Noah blushed at how desperate he sounded but didn't care. "Hmm I guess you've been a good boy" you trailed off traveling one of your hands to the base of his cock. Noah would've cum right then and there if you'd told him too. God your hands felt like the touch of a fucking godess and he would gladly worship you.
You began to jerk him off in a slow steady pace using long strokes. Noah's eyes screwed shut as he let out a quiet content moans. You reached your other hand out and fondled his balls. He gripped the sheets and arched his back slightly. "Are you close baby boy" you questioned. "I ahh fuck...yes" you leaned into his ear "Cum for me" you whispered. Noah did just that his cock spurting cum onto your stomach and hand as you continued to jerk him. Working him through his orgasm. You took your hands away from him and studied him for a moment. You locked eyes with him as you began to lick his cum off your fingers. He looked so needy you wanted to take him already but you opted to wait. "Do you wanna taste" you questioned. He nodded his head as you took your hand and placed your two middle fingers on his lips. He waisted no time in opening his mouth and sucking on them. "See baby you taste good" he nodded his head as you pulled your hand away. Using the now lubricated fingers you pushed them into your entrance. Moaning at how good it felt. You started to curl your fingers aiming for your g spot. Cracking an eye open so you could see his reaction. He had a pleading look in his eyes and it was pure tourture. You took your fingers out and began to crawl on top of Noah again. Positioning his cock at the entrance of your cunt. Noah was whining and pleading to be inside of you and finally you slid yourself down onto him. And oh- oh God he felt amazing. He completely filled you in ways you'd never felt. You started to bounce on him placing your hands on his stomach and setting a steady pace. Noah put his hands on your hips looking at you for permission and you nodded. He started to thrust up into you matching the pace you had set. You doubled over for a second when your g spot was struck. "Mm God Noah you feel so nice inside of me" you groaned out. Noah could only moan in response. " Oh fuck mommy please choke me" you reached a hand out and latched it around his throat so his air was mostly cut off. You started to bounce faster prompting Noah to try and keep pace with you. Everytime he would thrust up you would come down onto him in a delicious collision of pleasure. The sound of wet skin slapping and moans was all that could be heard as the two of you enjoyed the euphoric bliss that was created from the friction. All too soon though you could feel your orgasm building. You took your hand off of Noah's throat letting him breath a bit more. "Noah I'm gonna cum baby boy" "Ahhhh me too" "who makes you feel good" "you mommy" "who do you belong to" " You oh my God" " Oh fuck Noah say my name" "(Y/N)" "NOAH" You both screamed in unison as a very intense wave of pleasure washed over the two of you. Your movements finally stilled as you collapsed on top of Noah. The both of you laid there for a while catching your breath basking in the afterglow of it all. Noah reached out and pulled the blanket over the both of you feeling himself start to drift off. Not before you kissed his forehead and whispered "goodnight baby boy"

END