Lee x reader

it was the middle of winter, you and lee were currently sat in the middle of your couch covered in fuzzy pajamas and blankets. it had been a tough couple of days the family really giving the both of you a run for your money. And although it had been tough even friendly gotten a chance to relax the both of you decided to watch movies and drink hot chocolate on the couch spending most of the time cuddling. to say that the both of you were exhausted would be an understatement. "where if you complain about it being cold one more time I'm going to steal all the blankets from you and give you a reason to be cold" he joked. "noooo" you whined at him.

You scooted closer to him and tell you were sitting in his lap you rested your head in his chest legs wrapped around him so that you could fully cuddle into him. you put your hands on his chest and he hissed at how cold they were "god damn your hands are cold" he complained.

"then maybe you should put a shirt on it's not my problem you know" he rolled his eyes at you and pulled the blanket further up over the both of you. "yeah whatever I just couldn't find a shirt that I wanted to wear that would be warm" you giggled and looked up at him "excuses excuses" "it's not an excuse it's a genuine reason actually" he retorted quickly. There were a few moments of silence and your hand wandered down to meet his.

He flinched and pulled his hand away for a second before relaxing letting you take his hand in yours. Lee was kind of self-conscious about the fact that he was missing a finger. even though to you it wasn't something you thought he should be self-conscious about. You always tell him how much you loved him regardless. He looked away from you trying to avoid eye contact. Even though he couldn't resist looking at your adorable face cuddle into his chest.

You lifted his hand up and placed a kiss on all of his knuckles including the stub of what was once his finger. "you know I love you right and that won't change just because of how you look" he nodded his head showing you that he understood." and the same goes for you you know" if you kisses up his neck to his cheek an eventually reaching his mouth where you picked him on the lips going back to cuddling him. We could feel his face heating up in an intense blush before you pulled away. He leaned down and kissed her forehead muttering a small I love you before turning his attention back to the movie. And the rest of the day was filled with nothing but that. The two of you sharing small kisses and cuddles every now and then joking around and forgetting about the movie.