Jeff x reader

So I'm using Jessa as a sort of third party for this chapter.she's not a bitch in the series but for the purpose of this chapter she is. And there will be smut.

"I love you you know" You grinned at him.

"Piss off" He muttered back at you.

"you are mine" you spat at him angrily. "Yours? I don't belong to you I'm not property" he shrieked sitting up on his bed.

"When you agreed to let me help you, you also agreed that you are mine" he huffed. "I'm aloud to have female friends (y/n)" you rolled you eyes at him. "of course you are except your friend is getting to comfortable around you"

Jeff laughed at you. "oh so your jealous" you glared at him "excuse you jealous!" You fumed at him.

"You heard me You're jealous and you damn well know that you are" you clenched your jaw to keep from yelling.

"or maybe it's because and pardon my French your a psycho bitch" you smiled at him. "So just to put it bluntly you think I'm crazy"

"I don't think you're crazy I fucking know it" you walked over to him smiling sweetly. You grabbed his chin and forced him to look at you. "I may be crazy but you like that And if I see her touch you one more time" You whispered lowly venom laced in your voice. "I'll kill her"

You released your grasp on him and walked away but turned your head for a second to mutter another sentence. "I'm not jealous I'm possessive there's a difference" you smirked and walked away. Leaving Jeff very torn about how he felt.

The next day

It's not really that Jeff had feelings for jessa anymore. They ended on a pretty bad note but they wanted to try to be friends. thinking it was just childish and petty to really hate each other. Although Jess I did fuck with him pretty badly.

But Jeff was willing to try and make amends. His mind kept wondering back to you though. It's not that he hated you. God knew that was what it was.it's just sometimes you scared him. You came across as pretty intense.

The flirting and the possessiveness again didn't really bother him. Except for when it got to be too bad. Like you know threatening to kill Jessa yesterday. Although you were right.

She shouldn't have been laying her hands on him. Especially since she was the one that broke things off and in a very bad way as well. She made Jeff believe it was all his fault and in reality none of it was.

Yet here she was being flirty and everything. Jeff just kind of sat there and took it not really saying anything. Afraid that it would cause a dispute. He kept thinking about you though which kind of helped.

He did think that you were really pretty. Your personality was actually very sweet sometimes. And he found your protective nature to be adorable whenever you weren't at someone's throat. And you were good about helping him. Just like you had promised you would be.

Whether it be something as simple as picking up food. Or helping with Alex. Or maybe something like helping Jeff through his panic attacks that he often had. The more Jeff thought about it the more he realized you truly did care. It's just in the moments that stuff like this would happen he didn't particularly see it like that.

Looking back on it now though you were protectective for a reason. And there had been plenty of times when he had blown up on you not realizing you were trying to help. And he's still the ping of guilt hit him for a moment at that realization.

He snapped out of it to hear jessa saying his name. "Are you okay You seem distracted today" Jeff looked up at her and nodded. "just thinking" he mumbled absentmindedly playing with the zipper on his jacket.