Brian X reader

Brian tugged on the ropes that were attached to the headboard keeping his wrists bound, as you kissed up and down his neck leaving small bites and love marks here and there. It was absolute torture not being able to touch you. But you wouldn't let him wanting to tease him as much as possible.

You kissed your way up the side of his face to his lips looking into his eyes. A pleading look showing through his features. You brush your lips against his and he whined in frustration. "Please doll Don't tease me anymore" He tried to plead with you but you wouldn't listen.

You connected your lips to his in a slow kiss feeling his chapped lips against your soft ones. Gently you tugged on the bottom lip hearing him gasp before sliding your tongue into his mouth. Turning the sweet kiss into a slow make-out session.

You disconnected from his lips after a minute or two much to his dismay. Brian continued to plead with you but it was no use as you wouldn't listen to him. Your lips ghosted over his ear. Before taking it in your mouth and suckling lightly. He whined again closing his eyes.

"I swear you just like seeing me in distress don't you"

He questioned with a bit of a gravelly voice. Your eyes wandered to meet his and innocently fluttered them looking at him. "Now I have no idea what you mean darling" you mused with a bit of a smile. You kiss a trail from his ear down to his neck biting at the soft skin. Hearing Brian Moan in protest.

You got lower and lower from his chest to his stomach. You looked up at him as you kissed your way downwards slowly teasing him further. Well you were doing that you ran your hands up his thighs nails scratching at his skin very lightly.

at this point the only thing separating him from you was his boxers which you had refused to take off to further torture him. His hips bucked up involuntarily as you got to write about where his boxers sat. You held his hips down to keep him from moving anymore.

You skipped where he wanted to be touched the most and focused on his thighs now planting kisses everywhere else. Brian once again whined in protest. "Please baby touch me I need it" You grinned wickedly for a second before going back to Your previous innocent expression.

"Oh do you now"

You asked with a bit of playfulness in your voice. Brian nodded his head frantically looking more desperate than ever to be touched.

"Well I suppose since you've been such a good boy I might give you a little treat" You smiled at him not trying to hide the wickedness in your features. You slowly pull his boxers down exposing his now erect cock running your hands up his thighs and around the base but never quite touching where he wanted it most.

Brian's wines and cries for you to touch him and grew more and more until you finally gave him what he wanted. You lowered your head and took him down your throat. Only to hear him gasp and throw his head back and let out a quiet string of curses and moans. "God yes it feel so good" He praised you.

You begin bobbing your head and using your tongue to work him as much as possible. Taking your hands and scratching up and down his thighs lightly to add to it.And it wasn't long before Brian was screaming your name as he came down your throat. You pulled away swallowing his release smiling at him again.

"Poor baby you just couldn't help yourself could you"

You gestured at the mess he had made. Brian blushed and turned his head away with his eyes half lidded and his breathing ragged. His chest was heaving up and down like he had just run a mile but you were far from done just yet.

You crawled back over to him So you could give him a kiss. when you pulled away this time though Brian asked you something that surprised you a little bit. "Will you sit on my face" It took you a moment to register his question but even then you couldn't answer.

"Please doll I want to make you feel good too" He pleaded with you softly. You nodded your head and adjusted yourself so that you were sitting on his face. You could feel his tongue come out of his mouth to lick up your clit sucking harshly at your folds. You moaned and threw your head back gripping his hair tightly in your hands.

Brian ground sending vibrations through you. You started to grind yourself down onto his face as you closed your eyes lost in pleasure that he was providing for you. You felt your walls begin to tighten as the knot formed in the pit of your stomach. Before snapping and releasing on to Brian's face.

You got off of him only to see his chin and mouth covered in your release. At this point you were trying to get a little impatient yourself so you crawled back down sitting on his midsection. "Do you want this baby do you want me" You asked him.

He nodded his head frantically encouraging you to go ahead. You grabbed a hold of his erect dick and placed him at your pussy slowly sliding down moaning as he filled you up. You wasted no time in starting to bounce on him. You kept doing this for a while alternating between grinding and bouncing. Brian was pulling against the ropes as hard as he could wanting to get free.

"Please hun Please untie me"

You did so reaching forward to untie both his wrists from the headboard of the bed. You lean back a little bit so that you could give him a kiss which he gladly accepted. You began to bounce on top of him again and Brian moved his hands to your hips to help you.

Brian could hear every little sound you made seeing as you were right next to his ear. Every little whine and groan that came out of your mouth.

"I'm gonna cum Brian"

"Me too fuck you you feel so good"

He began to thrust up inside of you as you continue to bounce. And after a few minutes you came with a sharp cry of his name. You curled in on yourself due to the intense pleasure.

It took you both a few minutes to calm down but once you had you crawled under the covers with him. Brian pulled you close to him and kissed you forehead.

"I love you"

"I love you too Brian"