Yandere Alex Koval x reader

So this was a request. And the request chapters are a little bit back in my book. So if you guys have any ideas I'll try to get to them.
But for now enjoy this I swear I tried. So I'm terribly sorry if it's not that good
Love is a very fragile concept to many. And to some it is very much worth protecting. Because Love is different to everybody.

Alex stared at you from one lunch table over. In the mornings that's where everybody went before class started. You looked really pretty today. I mean to him you always looked quite gorgeous but especially today.

Your hair was styled. Your outfit looked amazing. Your makeup was very fitting. And he was just sitting there listening to you talk. Listening to you laugh it made his heart flutter. He said better It just admiring you.

One of your friends who is sitting next to you and joking noticed Alex staring. And he looked down at his notebook. Going back to his sketch. He was drawing a picture of you. He just thought you were interesting You were his muse in a way.

Alex was slowly panicking.shit he had been caught What the fuck does he do now. He was mostly panicking because he knew that you were well...a little bit more popular than he was.

He wasn't exactly the most liked in school. He got good grades. He was fairly quiet and he had a few friends. But nobody really seemed to like him. You were the only one that truly seemed to care.

Suddenly he felt a Dasani water bottle hit his head. And he clutched his forehead in pain. He looked up to see your friends snickering. You on the other hand we're glaring at them scolding them. You walked over to him quickly and picked up the water bottle apologizing profusely.

"Oh my God Alex I'm so sorry I really didn't think they'd do that are you okay" You sounded genuinely worried for him even though it wasn't something that was that big a deal. But Alex on the other hand was in a trance. You actually knew his name. He figured that you had forgot about him or that you didn't even know he existed really.

He finally snapped out of his trance enough to talk to you. "It's okay my head just hurts a little" You smiled at him and nodded. "Hey do you want to walk with me to class? The rest of my friends are ditching and I've got no one to walk with"

His heart almost leeped out of his chest. I mean holy shit you might as well have just asked him to hold your hand. He nodded profusely agreeing to you. You smiled down at him. "Great the bell will be ringing here in about 15 minutes.

He smiled at you feeling happier than he ever had. Suddenly though you looked down at his notebook and grinned even wider. "Did you draw that it looks really good" Alex almost died. Fuck I forgot about the sketch. "Yeah I did do you like it" Hey questioned timidly.

"Yeah it's amazing... Kind of looks like me" he could feel himself cringe. "Well yeah I was going to sketch you and then give it to you... I'm really sorry if that's weird" Your eyes got all big for a second. "What absolutely not! In fact that's very flattering I've never had someone want to draw me" You laughed nervously.

Alex was about to say something else when another student came up behind you. "Hey babe why are you talking to this dumbass?" Alex felt his heart drop Babe!? "Because he is one of my friends"

This random guy who Alex didn't know was really starting to get on his nerves. And he noticed you looked very uncomfortable as well. "whatever he's just some stupid kid hey are you skipping with me we're all going to go behind the convenience store and steal some liquor"

"umm No thanks That's okay I have a lot of schoolwork I need to catch up on" he scoffed at you. "School work that's so stupid I mean if you'd skip with me" he trailed off placing a hand on your lowered back. "We can have some fun" Alex felt his blood boil.