⚠️Alex Koval x reader Goth girlfriend pt2 Smut

He continued to nuzzle your neck. And every now and then Alex would kiss it or lightly suck on it for a few seconds. When he would do this you would squirm and bite your lip to keep from moaning. He still had his arms around you and was massaging your sides. This time Alex took your earlobe into his mouth and started to suck on it lightly occasionally nibbling at it. You bit your lip again letting your eyes flutter shut. He pulled off and went back to nuzzling your neck. You kept your eyes closed as you could still feel your heart racing. Your breathing began to even out again as a few more minutes passed. Alex moved his mouth by your ear and in a low voice "y'know angel I'm feeling kind of playful" he chuckled and you felt your heart flutter as your breath got caught in your throat. Alex began to suck on your neck again trailing his way down to your exposed shoulder. He bit gently finally hearing a small moan escape your lips. You heard him chuckle again as he detached from your shoulder. "Did you just moan" he mumbled sounding amused. " NO!" he let go of you so he could roll over on top of you. He looked down at you smirking. You looked away embarrassed. He kissed your lips and it was slow and needy. He trailed his hands up the inside of your thigh and you involuntarily bucked your hips. Alex groaned as a jolt of pleasure shot through him. "Alex are you ok I didn't hurt you did I?" He didn't respond at first and only sat there with his eyes closed. He took his hat and shirt off and tossed them. You laid there and stared at him. Alex was pretty toned and  and his skin looked soft. "Take a picture it'll last longer" he teased. You rolled your eyes and sat up reaching behind you to unzip your dress. You got off the bed so you could slip it off as Alex worked on taking his pants off. Alex looked up at you once his pants were off and his jaw dropped. You still hay your thigh highs and underwear on but no bra. "Take a picture it'll last longer" you giggled snapping him out of his trance. You laid down on the bed as Alex followed. He kissed you for a moment before trailing kisses and love bites to your chest probably leaving hickies in his wake. He took one of your boobs into his mouth sucking on the soft flesh while kneading the other one. "Mm Alex" you moaned gripping his shoulders. He switched to the other one doing the same. Drawing out strings of quiet moans from you. He pulled off and looked at you for a minute God she's so fucking beautiful. He placed his hands on your hips holding you firmly. He left butterfly kissed down your stomach whispering praises in-between. He came to the waistband of your underwear and stopped looking at you. "You can take them off" you stated quietly. He smiled and pulled them off and you closed your legs on instinct. Alex massaged your thighs reassuringly. "It's ok hun don't be shy" he coaxed smiling at you. You opened your legs and closed your eyes feeling very embarrassed. Alex began to kiss your thighs and stopped once he was by your clit. "Please Al" you whimpered. He kissed your clit and you arched your back letting a loud moan fall from your lips. He started to kitten lick your clit before flattening his tongue against you. Now licking in long strips. He coated one of his fingers in you juices before sliding it inside you. Your moans had increased tremendously in volume. But you hadn't noticed seeing as Alex was basically bringing you to a body shattering orgasm just with his mouth and one of his fingers. He slowly slid a second finger in stretching you out. He listened for any pained sounds to fall from those heavenly lips. When he heard none he starts to curl his fingers inside of you feeling your walls constrict around them. "Oh my God Alex please" you started to close your thighs around his head as your orgasm approached. You shouted his name as warm bliss washed over you. He sat up and removed his hand bringing it to his face as he licked your juices off of it. "You taste really good" he stated winking at you. He sat up a bit more and lifted his hips removing his boxers. You swore you felt your body heat up like it was on fire at the sight of him. But the nervousness and slight fear started to set in as well. Alex noticed your worried exspression and stopped what he was doing for a minute. He leaned over you and reached for your hand and intertwined his fingers with yours. He gave your hand a gentle squeeze. "You ready angel" you nodded as Alex began to push in. It was and odd sensation and as he started to go deeper it started to hurt more. You gripped his hand as you felt tears prick your eyes. "Hey it's ok angel your doing so good ok just keep relaxing sweetheart" you nodded your head trying to focus on Alex's voice as he kept praising you. Once Alex was fully inside you he stayed still patiently waiting for you to adjust. "I'm so proud of you" he murmured kissing your forehead. "You are stunning" he whispered this time kissing your nose. After a few minutes the pain started to subside and you were able to shift and get a bit more comfy. "Alex you can move now" he smiled at you and nodded as he started to move. Alex groaned as he set a very slow pace not wanting to hurt you. It was a little painful but not as bad as before. You unhooked your hand from his and put both hands on his shoulder. Your grip was tight as your nails dug into his skin. Alex gritted his teeth groaning at the sensation. Suddenly you let out a very breathy loud moan when Alex hit a certain spot. "Ahh Alex please do that again" you moaned. Alex started to aim for that spot hitting it dead on causing more moans to be ripped from your throat. "(Y/n) God you feel so good" Alex groaned as he started to thrust faster. You raked your nails down his back and he groaned a little in pain.  "Alex fuck please more" he reached his hand down to your clit and began to jerk his thumb across the sensitive bundle of nerves. You locked your legs around him as you felt your orgasm start to build even more. "Alex baby I'm so fucking close" Alex didn't respond at first. His head thrown back and eyes screwed shut with pleasure God he looks hot. "Me too baby mmm I'm gonna cum" you clung onto him as your orgasm hit you like a truck. As violent tremors wrecked your body.    "OH FUCK ALEX YES" "(Y/N) OH GOD ANGEL" Alex quickly pulled out and finished on your stomach panting as the relief of his release washed over him.

The next day
You and Alex were in the kitchen when Jeff, Evan, Vinny all walked in and Jeff spoke first. "So we are gonna go get pizza... Try not to wake the neighbors this time" Alex's face flushed bright red while Evan laughed at the two of you. "Oh my God Jeff SHUT UP" Alex shouted. "You heard us" you questioned them" "Through  the entire house" Jeff remarked.
Vinny stood there smiling but secretly feeling awkward about teasing you guy's. Jeff started to fake moan as if to mock the  two of you while Evan joined in. Alex picked up an orange from the fruit basket and threw it at the two of the.

And from that day on Evan and Jeff would tease the two of you every chance they got.