Kevin x reader

You sat there playing on your phone snuggled into the couch comfortably when your boyfriend Kevin walked into the room. " babe I'm bored" he whined in a childlike voice. you rolled your eyes playfully at him turning your attention to him. "and what am I supposed to do about it exactly" he smiled Deviously. "perhaps entertain me darling" you giggled and threw a pillow at him. "no way dork you can do that yourself" "but y/n I want attention pay attention to me" he once again playfully rolled her eyes at him turning your attention back to your phone. he didn't like this and huffed at you walking over to you and crawling into your lap. he carefully took your phone out of your hand and set it on the table next to you with you protesting."I said I wanted attention damn it"

"and I said that you are more than capable of entertaining yourself"

"But I want you to entertain me"

you got a brilliant idea. you decided since he wouldn't leave you alone why not tease him a little bit. Kevin crawled further into your lap to wear his face was resting on your neck. you took a few minutes playing with his hair and massaging his scalp. after a few minutes you begin to run your hands down his sides and up to his thighs. He shivered with excitement. "what are you doing y/n" he questioned in a very needy voice. "what do you mean I'm not doing anything" you whispered into his ear feigning innocence. your hand slowly began to go higher and higher up his thigh. to the point, you were palming him through his shorts. you heard him moan very slightly when your hand brushed his clothed dick.

he whined and begin to grind into your hand. his hands gripped your shoulders tightly as he waited for more. "do you want something baby boy you're going to have to ask politely" he continued to grind into your hand hoping that you would just give in. But you didn't making him frustrated. "Please..." you smirked at him and kept your hand exactly where it was. "please what baby boy" he paused for a moment before giving in. "please mommy" you laughed and moved your hands to unbutton his shorts. You took his now erect cock and slowly began to pump it in long strokes. "Oh-oh shit" Kevin moaned throwing his head back. You continued with your punishingly slow pace for a while drawing out as many whines from him as you could. His head was rested in your neck and you could hear his ragged breaths."Please give me more mommy"

Kevins whines were desperate and needy as he begged for you. "Be a good boy and rub mommy's clit" you ordered him. Kevin reached for your shorts with shaky hands. He carefully unbuttoned them and pulled the zipper down. he moved off of you a bit and pulled your shorts down. Kevin crawled back into your lap and slid his hand into your damp underwear. He began to circle your clit with his two pointer fingers. You started to stroke his cock a bit faster. "Oh, shit Kevin yes" you moaned into his ear. You stroked him faster and watched as his eyes rolled back. He began thrusting up into your hand chasing his release. "Fuck baby boy more" he circled your clit faster. The two of you were getting closer to your release.Kevin slipped his fingers inside of you thrusting them while his thumb moved to your clit. The two of you gripped each other like your lives depended on it. Your breaths were heavy and ragged...

"Kevin your gonna make me cum"

"Please mommy let me cum" Kevin begged.

"Do it" you demanded.

And he did with a high-pitched moan. You followed screaming his name. He slowly pulled his hand out wiping it on his shirt. He snuggled into you nuzzling your neck. "See it was way more fun to have you entertain me" you laughed and playfully punched his shoulder.

 "Shut up dork"

"Make me"

"You're a pain in my ass, Kevin"

"You love me though"

"Yeah I do"