Things you do that he thinks are cute

Habit
You trying to act tough which for the most part you're pretty good at but there are the few occasions whenever you break that. You and Habit we're just goofing off when you got the urge to sneeze. And whenever you did it sounded like a freaking kitten. "That was freaking adorable" "NO It WASN'T" "But it was"

Evan
Your childish behavior. He thinks it's really cute whenever you try to get your way and then fake pout at him.

Vinny
Your laugh. It never Not makes him want to laugh or smile and he loves you for it.

Jeff
He likes how you can be kind of shy around him even though you've known him for so long. To him it's just really cute.

Kevin
How easily you blush. You two have been together for a long time so by now you think that you wouldn't be so gushy around him but you are and he loves it.

Observer
Whenever you stutter. It always makes you frustrated because whenever you're trying to say something and you stutter it sets you off. But He thinks it's cute even whenever you get frustrated.

Tim
Whenever Tim has a bad day (And this is normally because of Alex as he can be a bit bitchy at times) You usually make jokes about him or roast him which never fails to make him smile or put him in a good mood.

Brian
You have a pretty childish personality most of the time. So whenever Alex yelled at you guys you'll stand behind him and mock him While everybody tries not to laugh. More often than not he'll turn around and you'll pretend like you aren't doing anything. Sometimes when he catches you though you continue doing it.
"Are you fucking mocking me"
"ArE yOu FuCkInG mOcKiNg Me"
More often than not you have to chase Alex down and apologize to him because you feel bad. Even though sometimes he deserves it. Brian tends to enjoy watching you mock Alex as Alex's reactions are always comedy gold.

Jay
Whenever he teases you. He thinks this is cute because he'll lean in to kiss you on your lips and then go for your forehead. You usually pout and whine causing him to laugh and give in.

Alex
Whenever you tell somebody off. He doesn't think it's so much cute as he does badass. He likes it how you can stand up for yourself and you're not afraid to tell people what you think even if they don't agree and he admires you for it.

Patrick
Whatever you stare at him. More often than not he usually catches you and whenever he does you pretend like you weren't staring. He thinks it's cute because you'll stutter and blush insisting that you weren't staring even though he knows you were.

Alex Koval.
Alex likes to play the guitar. And you often insist that he played for you. Or that you listen to him whenever he's practicing. You're very supportive of him and he is grateful for that.