his favorite clothing item on you

Habit
He loves it when he wear his hat. It does bother him sometimes as he's not used to not wearing it. But he still thinks you look fucking adorable with it. Or whenever you wear his shirt It's so big on you and it makes you look so small and adorable.

Evan
One time you stole a shirt to see if it'd be more comfortable. And ended up walking around the house with it on. Let's just say from that day on he would purposely leave his shirts out Just so you'd wear them.

Vinny
You have this strapless white dress that has a pattern of pink butterfly that's going up the side of it. It's really flowy and if anything you look absolutely adorable in it.And he'll often beg you to wear it whenever you guys are going somewhere.

Jeff
He loves it when you wear his beanie and maybe pair It was one of his jackets. He thinks this is especially cute seeing as all of his clothes are pretty big on you.

Kevin
Between you and him you have a lot of similar clothes. But one of his favorites is his crop tops and a skirt. He just thinks that you pull the outfit off really well and can't help But stare whenever you wear something like that.

Observer
His glasses. He thinks you look super cute with glasses and loves the look on you.

Tim
His jacket. One time he came home to find you asleep on the couch wearing his jacket He thought it was really cute as it was basically a blanket on you. Let's just say from that day forward he would "accidentally" leave his jacket at home.

Brian
His hoodie. Pair that with a pair of short shorts and it's gotta to be the best damn sight he's ever seen in his life.

Jay
His hat. He likes how it looks on you and thinks it's really cute to see you wear something of his.

Alex
One time he came home to see you wearing a pair of his boxer shorts and his jacket while dancing around the house and singing from that day on he would beg you to wear more of his clothes.

Patrick
one day Patrick left his suspenders just laying around and you decided to try them on. He thought you looked absolutely adorable and He ended up trying to get you to try on more of his stuff to see how you'd look. To say that he was head over heels would've been an understatement.

Alex Koval
he walked into his room one day to see you wearing a pair of his jeans. they were pretty big on you but he thought it was the cutest thing he'd ever seen.