Alex Kralie x female Reader

today things had been particularly Hard as he had gotten annoyed pretty easily with Tim and the others. Multiple times 7 stopped recording and they had to rerun lines and a few other things. Causing him to get angry and yell at them and lash out. You figured you'd tease him a little bit to get his mind off of it. So as soon as you get home you be indication even more riling him up as much as possible. 

Alex's lips were on yours in an instant as he pushed you against the wall in his bedroom. You pushed him away so that you could pull your shirt and bra off. He discarded his jacket and his shirt. He walked back over to you kissing from your neck To your shoulder. he ran his hands up your exposed sides to your breast. He began squeezing them and massaging them. He kissed down your chest taking one of them into his mouth and sucking harshly. You tangled your hands in his hair pulling and yanking at the soft strands of his hair. moaning his name and grinding against him. He moaned as he felt you pressed up against his groin. He pulled away and switched to the other one grabbing your ass and grinding against you more yearning for more fiction. He pulled away and placed kisses back up to your neck kissing and sucking at the now sensitive flesh. You We're positive that there would be marks tomorrow dark hickeys and bruises. 

"I'm sick and tired of your teasing we're settling this now" he growled picking you up and walking over to the bed dropping you onto it. he stood there and unbuttoned his pants pulling them down along with his boxers and he ordered you to get on your knees which you gladly did so.  "Suck"You he ordered. You kissed up his thighs and around the base of his dick. your hair pulling your head back looking into your eyes "as much as I love the worship I said suck" he demanded harshly. you opened your mouth and took as much of him down your throat as you could bobbing your head up and down at a steady pace. Alex moaned and threw his head back eyes screwed shut in pleasure. he gave an experimental thrust into your throat causing you to gag and your eyes to water a little bit. 

"that's it baby just like that keep going" you continued with this for a few minutes before he decided to grab your hair and thrust into your throat. Now fucking your throat in a harsh motion. He stilled for a moment cumming down your throat before pulling out of your mouth. he looked you in the eyes smirking "are you gonna spit or swallow" you stared right back at him and swallowed every bit of it. his smirk grew as he patted you on the head "good girl" you stood up and crawled back onto the bed. slipping your shorts and your underwear off in the process. Alex Kissed his way up your thighs till he reached your hips completely skipping over where you wanted him most. you whined at him begging for him to touch you. "patience baby" was all he said before going back to kissing all over your body.

 He finally began kissing back down to your most sensitive area. He spread your folds with his fingers giving an experimental lick to your clit. You moaned and arched your back begging for more. which he gladly gave you. he continued this slow motion of licking up your clit adding pressure with his tongue. "fuck Alex please I want more please I need more" Alex began to full-on eat you out. You tangled your hands in his hair pulling causing him to groan. his tongue was now inside of you "Alex" you screamed as you came with a sharp cry. thighs closing in around his head. Alex pulled away and crawled back over the top of you kissing you. you could taste your release on his lips. he slowly began to slide a finger inside of you. Your hips involuntarily bucked up to meet his hand. you moan feeling overstimulated. as soon as you were adjusted to one he slid another finger inside of you. he began to thrust them in and out aiming for your G spot and after a minute or two he found it. he curled his fingers in to hit it dead on. 

your eyes began to roll to the back of your head as you felt your second orgasm hit you. "Alex please I need you inside me please" he smirked as he lined himself up with your entrance pushing inside of you. he groaned at the tight feeling of you wrapped around him. "oh fuck yeah" he moaned. He began to slowly thrust into you. Taking his time so that he could feel every bit of you.

He wanted you to feel every bit of him as well. At this point you were so wet it was easy for him to slide in and out of you. His hands warmed your body taking in every bit of the scene beneath him. You were an absolute mess moaning his name your head thrown back as your hands gripped the sheets below you. Alex picked up the pace a little bit and began thrusting in faster. "oh yeah you feel so good so wet for me" he moaned once again. Alex moved your legs so that the both of you were now in the missionary position. His thrusts were now a lot faster and stronger as he drove himself into you. you know you wouldn't be walking in the morning. "Alex please it's too much" you whined as the knot inside of you began to build. Alex hit your spot inside of you that made you see stars. "right there Alex"

 began to thrust into that spot hitting it directly. "fuck (y/n) I'm gonna cum baby" you moaned with him as your release got closer and closer. and after a few minutes, that's all it took. a few more thrusts and you were screaming his name cumming with him."OH FUCk ALEX"

"OH GOD (Y/N)"He collapsed on top of you kissing you passionately. "good girl" he praised kissing your forehead" 

"We should do this more often"

 "I agree"