Habit: why not

"come on baby I know you want to" Habit Said with a devilish smirk across his face. "Why do you even want to do this in the first place" "I mean if you don't want to I'm not going to force you" "It's not that I dont want to It's that... I might crush you" this caused him to laugh but he stopped once he realized you were being serious. "You've got to be kidding (y/n)"
You look down feeling sad once again. This wasn't the first time you had dodged his advances not because you didn't want to do anything with him but because you were afraid of being judged. "(Y/n) look at me" he said putting his pointer finger underneath your chin forcing you to look at him. In that moment you realized you had never seen him look so... Sincere and it made your heart race. "You're not going to crush me and hell even if you did I wouldn't protest" "I think you are absolutely stunning. I know I don't say that much but it's true trust me"
"Ok" Habit laid back down on the bed getting comfortable as he rested his head on the pillows. He motioned you over with his fingers. Your knees felt weak in that moment. You crawled over to him feeling your knees turn to jello as soon as you got close to him. "Go on baby sit on my face" You carefully straddled his face as your clit hovered above his mouth. You felt Habits hands instantly go towards your ass and squeeze encouraging you to go further. Finally you worked up the courage to lower yourself on to him. Opening your mouth to moan but feeling your breath get caught in your throat. Habit instantly went to suck on your clit taking the bundle of nerves in his mouth working his tongue around it while sucking harshly. You tried your hardest not to moan but that didn't last long as he bit gently at the bundle of nerves. You threw your head back "Habit" You could feel him smirk against you as he continued his assault. His hands never left your ass but instead prompted to start squeezing and massaging it coaxing you along. He stop sucking for a second only to open his mouth wider he found his tongue all over you again. This time his tongue found its way to your entrance. You felt him circle the outside of it teasing you. Very slowly and teasingly slipping the tip of his tongue in but never going too far. "Habit p-please" apparently that's all he wanted to hear because as soon as those words left your mouth he delved his tongue inside of your wet entrance. Moving it around tasting your walls. You felt him hum in approval against you sending vibrations through your core "Agh Habit" he quickly got bored of the slow motion and begin to roughly shove his tongue in and out of your tight entrance. By this point it was almost impossible for you to be quiet or still as you begin to bounce on his tongue feeling it move even more. The pleasure slowly building up in the pit of your stomach. "Habit I'm gonna cum" he continue what he was doing. You felt a sharp sting on your ass realizing that he had slapped you. "FUCK" without warning you feel yourself release all over his face and into his mouth. You tried to get up but he wouldn't let you. Moving his hands into a death like grip keeping you in place. He pulled away for a split second to look up at you and smirk "I'm Not done with you yet baby" as soon as the words left his mouth he went back to what he was doing. You're sensitive core driving you crazy and you feel yourself working on a second release. "Habit" no matter how much you wanted to you couldn't stop yourself from bouncing on his tongue once again. Alternating between grinding and bouncing. It didn't take long for your release to start building up again. It all came crashing down within a few seconds. Your eyes rolled to the back of your head as you tangled your hands in his hair screaming his name in the midst of your release "H-HABIT FUCK" he finally let you go and You moved to sit on his torso leaning your head against him head resting in the crook of his neck. "I told You you wouldn't crush me Oh and you taste good buy the way" you felt him kiss your forehead before you fell asleep curled up against him "Good night baby"