Yandere Observer x reader

You screamed trying to move but you were paralyzed in fear. Clinging to the sheets for any kind of support. The only things you could see were what the living might light next to your bed were illuminating.

and despite it not being very bright you could see very clearly the dark shadowed men standing by the foot of your bed. He was a literal shadow and once was your friend. The only thing you could see you were his bright white teeth. And his illuminating glasses. Not being able to see his eyes.

"It's been a minute hasn't it I've missed you My perfect little doll"

His voice sent shivers down your spine. It was so deep and monotone. It was hardly any emotion to it. "Kevin please-" He growled low in the back of his throat. And you quivered out of fear. "Now now you know that's not my name"

He said sitting on his knees at the edge of the bed staring directly at you. "I want to hear you say it Doll" You close your eyes tight. wishing that it was just a bad dream and that you could wake up. You felt the bed dip again as he moved closer to you.

"Why are you so scared I haven't even done anything" You felt him crawl closer to you. "What's the matter doll are you scared" the laughter that bubbled in his throat was absolutely terrifying. It was nothing like how Kevin usually laughed. It had a double tone to it and it was very demonic something otherworldly.

You didn't know a whole lot about Observer only from what Noah had told you. Observer continued till he was right on top of you. He pulled the covers off of even one swift motion. laying himself on top of you and caging you under him.

"I'm so tired of you hanging out with Noah" He whispered in a very bored tone "I want you to hang out with me I miss you so much doll"

You realize that you could move and tried to squirm away from him but he was quick to hold you down. "I know you have a thing for our dear heroin Kevin so let's not forget about that"

You looked up at him glaring. "You are not Kevin" You spat at him angrily. He laughed down at you again. "Oh believe me I know but... You've been having your internal struggle this whole time"

"What the hell are you fucking talking about"

"Jesus you're just like Noah with that mouth I know that you like him I've seen some of the things that go down when you're alone... Or rather when you think you're alone"

"You fucking creep so you just been watching me!!" You yelled at him embarrassed.

But he didn't answer instead he lowered his head into your neck. "I must admit that sounds you make whenever you pleasure yourself sounds so cute" he purred. "That shit makes me squirm"

You felt yourself heat up as you became more and more embarrassed. "This isn't right you are not Kevin"

"Yet you're making no move to push me away"

And with that you did try to make a move but he held you down once again. Observer began to run his nose against your neck inhaling your scent. "Come on little doll Just say you want me"

He ran his hands up your thighs squeezing the soft flesh. "I'm getting a little tired of you resisting my efforts not only that but you spend so much time with Noah what's so special about him anyways"

"At least Noah's not a fucking creep"

"That you know of"

You were so pissed off at this point you were willing to say anything to make him mad. Which in hindsight probably wasn't a good idea. But you didn't care at the moment. So when you muttered your next sentence you knew you struck a nerve.

"Or maybe you're mad that Firebrand is better than you maybe that I like him more"

You felt Observers grip on you tighten. You started laughing at him loving how pissed you was at the moment. Without warning you felt his hand around your throat gripping it tightly cutting your air off. It took you a moment to register but once you did you began to struggle.

"listen here bitch I have tried to be nothing but nice to you but you are testing my patience"

He loosened his grip so that he could breathe slightly.

"I'm fucking tired of your bullshit"

He smirked down at you.

"I must admit you did rile me up...perhaps if I mark they'll learn to leave you alone"

He let off of your throat for a second so he could slip part of his shirt off.You panicked and began to struggle again so he held you down once more. He slipped his shirt the rest of the way off. What you saw made you freeze.

About five or six tentacles shot up from his back. They all went down hold you down Your arms your legs and your torso. He pulled a pocket knife out of his pocket. And he began to cut his name into your collarbone. You cried in pain begging him to stop but he continued. Only shushing you in the process.

when it was all said and done he licked the blood away and massaged your hips calming you down. Whispering into your ear that everything was going to be okay. That he would keep you safe. You didn't need anyone but him.

He looked into your teary eyes smiling what seemed a genuine smile But you knew better. He leaned down and kissed you. And you tasted your blood on his lips. Kissing him back you feared what would happened if you didn't. And when he pulled away you felt yourself beginning to black out.

"I love you my little doll Good night I'll see you when you wake up"