Alex Kralie x male reader

You whined as your boyfriend Alex pushed you down on the bed. He discarded his shirt and crawled on top of you. He began kissing and biting your neck. Sucking on the sensitive flesh. You moaned and tangled your hands in his hair. You pushed him off and sat up taking your shirt off. Alex stood up and discarded his jeans and boxers. You felt your face heat up as you avoided eye contact feeling nervous. Alex noticed and rubbed your sides to comfort you. "We don't have to do this if you don't want to (y/n)" you looked at him and smiled. "I want to, it's just I've never done anything with another guy before" Alex sat on the bed next to you and rubbed your back."Its ok ill be gentle hun"

You nodded laying on your back. You lifted your hips so Alex could take your pants and boxers off. He leaned over you and kissed your chest down to your stomach and then your hips. You gasped when he touched your dick. He took it in his hand and slowly began to pump it up and down in slow strokes. You bucked your hips up and he held them down with his other hand to keep you still. You gripped the sheets wanting to release. Alex fastened his pace adding small twists to his wrists. Causing you to moan louder. 

 He leaned his head down and licked the tip of your dick before taking it into his mouth. He sucked harshly bobbing his head down. You tangled your hands in his hair and came with a sharp cry. He pulled away and swallowed your release.

He took his pants and boxers off before crawling back over to you. "Are you ready, baby?" he asked soothingly. You nodded your head and gripped his shoulders when he slipped the head in. gasping in pain and clawing his back. Alex did his best to soothe you. As he whispered encouraging words into your ear. "It's ok baby you're doing so good" he praised you. He slipped the rest of his dick inside of you and waited for you to give the ok. You were having a hard time adjusting to Alex's size so he kissed you to distract you. After a bit of you laying there, you were adjusted enough that Alex could move without hurting you. He slowly pulled out and pushed back in giving an experimental thrust you groaned in pain.

His thrusts were long and gentle as he tried to get you used to the feeling. "Mm fuck your tight baby" Alex moaned into your ear. You started to lift your hips a little to meet his. You moaned in unison at the pleasure coursing through both of you. His thrusts picked up a bit of speed causing you both to moan. You scratched his back eyes rolling into your head when Alex struck a sweet spot inside of you. "Oh fuck Alex yes right there" you screamed in pleasure. His thrusts were now harsh and fast as he worked towards his orgasm. You clung to him as he moaned into your ear your orgasm was so close. Alex reached down and stroked you in time with his thrusts...

'ALEX!!""(Y/N)"

The both of you screamed each other's names as Alex released into you and you released onto his abdomen. He pulled out and rolled over and pulled you close to him. "I love you" he whispered, kissing your forehead and falling asleep.