Firebrand x reader

⚠️THIS CHAPTER IS ABOUT ONE OF ADAMS CHARACTERS⚠️

"I'm busy" he growled out feeling a little frustrated "Brandy IM BOOOOORED" you whined out again. "Too bad I'm a bit busy at the moment"
"Brandy PLEEEEEESE" "don't test me. (y/n) I'm not in the mood" "UGH you're mean" "If I have to stop what I'm doing you won't like it I promise you that" "BRANDY" suddenly there was the sound of a fist slamming on a desk as Firebrand quickly stood up. he turned around to face you before looking you dead in the eyes and stalking over to you. he grabbed your chin forcefully making you look at him. "what is it going to take for you to listen and stop being such a disobedient little brat" You didn't respond. His eyes boring into yours waiting for a response. You looked away suddenly feeling embarrassed and not able to keep eye contact. He sighed out of frustration before taking his hand away from your face. He turned his back to you and walked over to his desk and within the blink of an eye he pushed everything off the desk in one swift motion. You flinched feeling slightly guilty that you had upset him. He walked back over to you grabbing your arm and dragging you towards the desk pushing you over it. You were so shocked you weren't sure what the fuck was happening. Suddenly you felt your shorts being yanked down to your ankles as you shivered feeling embarrassed. "No underwear huh God (y/n) you're such a slut" he growled out slapping your ass. You yelped and he did it again a little bit harder a small moan slipping out. "Take your shirt off he commanded. You stood up slipping it off and tossing it aside. You glanced behind you only to see Firebrand in his boxers. He smirked at you. "See something you like" he questioned cockily. You faced forward feeling embarrassed. He chuckled and suddenly you felt a hand between your legs. His fingers brushing through your folds as you moaned pushing back into his hand. Without warning he slipped two fingers in you and began to pump and curl them inside you. "Ahh Firebrand fuck" he continued. After a moment you gave a particularly loud moan as he brushed your g spot. He started to aim for it abusing it until you were close. Before you could cum he pulled his hand away and you whined. "Brandy I was close" you said complaining. "To fucking bad" he snarled. After a minute of you calming down he did it again this time aiming for you g spot right away. "Oh God Firebrand yes" you started rocking back on his hand already feeling close again. "Aww princess are you gonna cum" he mused. You knodded ready for your release but he once again pulled his hand away. "Please" you pleaded with him. He started to rub your clit in hard circles every 10 seconds or so and then he would stop. At this point you were starting to cry a little feeling extremely frustrated. "Please I need you" "oh you do" he mumbled. "You need it so fucking bad that you had to bother me while I was working" he snarled as he pulled his hand away and slapped your ass. You moaned as you felt the tip at your entrance. "Beg for it" you whined "PLEASE Firebrand fuck me I need it" he groaned as he pushed into you. "Ahh fuck so tight" he started to thrust at a decent pace savoring every whine and moan that left your mouth. He stopped for a moment to adjust his angel and started to thrust faster this time. "Hmm Firebrand! Oh God" the sound of moans and skin slapping skin had filled the room as he continued his punishing pace. He reached out and took a handful of your hair and yanked your head back. "Brandy I'm gonna cum" he slowed down almost stopping completely. "Oh are you" he taunted in a harsh mocking tone "why should I let you" he yanked your hair again. "Maybe I should make you suck me off and then leave you here" he was almost completely still except for the occasional thrust to keep you on edge. Tears were streaming down your face at this point. You were so close and he wasn't showing any sympathy. "If you want to cum you better beg like you mean it" he growled. "Please Firebrand only you can make me cum I'm so close please I'm just your little slut" you heard him laugh as he started to thrust again. The knot came back fast and snapped within a few seconds as you came with a loud cry. "FIREBRAND" "OH SHIT (Y/N)" you felt him pull out and pick you up. He laid you on the bed and then disappeared for a few minutes only to return with a bottle of water. He handed you the water and you chugged half the bottle. "Do you need anything else" he asked. "Just cuddles" "that can be arranged" he stated climbing into bed with you. "I love you Brandy" "I love you too hun"