Tim x reader

It was cold outside but it was warm inside the car with the heat blasting. It was especially warm seeing as the sexual tensioner between two "enimies" continued to grow.

You and Tim weren't actually enemies. It may have started out that way but it clearly has grown into something more. although in front of the other guys you and him acted like you hated each other. And all honesty the both of you were madly in love.

You guys sort of turned it into a fun little game. How long can we keep this up before the others find out.

You were siting in Tim's lap. Your dress shirt was unbuttoned and your bra was pushed up. It started out as just teasing me kisses here and there and then make out. But then it turned into full blown wanting each other.

His hands found your breasts. He was massaging them and keeding them.He pulled the lever on his seat and pushed it all the way down laying back. You unbuttoned his pants and pulled down his boxers along with them.

Pulling your shorts and underwear off as well. "Sit on my face baby girl" You hesitated for a moment suddenly feeling self-conscious. "Tim baby I would literally crush you"

He laughed and shook his head. "That is quite literally the point"

You moved yourself till you were hovering above his face. Sitting there a moment before you got the courage to lower yourself on him. You didn't move at first fearing that you were crushing him. But as Tim begin to suck it at your clit the idea went out the window.

He wasn't doing much though barely slipping his tongue along your folds. Until you are grinding wanting more. Moaning his name in the hot car begging for more friction. God he's driving crazy.

"Tim baby please I need more please lick my clit"

He reluctantly slipped his tongue out further. To lap at your folds and suck on your clit humming causing more stimulation. You threw your head back grinding on his face. You couldn't help yourself being quiet or keep still. And before you know it You came in his mouth.

You got off of him and sat back in his lap. Tim's face was slick with your cum. And you were panting heavily The feeling of being worked up and needing more. You wasted no time and slipping him inside of you.

Tim's hands went to rest on your ass. Where he massaged and groped the soft flesh. As you begin bouncing up and down on him. Using his chest as leverage. Alternating between balancing and grinding at times.

"Oh my God it feels so good"

Tim through his head back and let out a particularly loud moan. He thrusted up into you at the same time you came down on him. Causing a harsh collision of pleasure.

At this point you were starting to get close bouncing a little faster chasing your release.

"Tim I'm cumming"

And you did so with a loud cry of his name. Tim tensing up as your muscles contracted around him. You slumped forward feeling tired.

Tim set up and flipped you over so that you were on the seat. "We're not done yet not until I've made you beg for it"

He began thrusting into you. Harsh deep thrusts letting all of the moans and curses slip from between his lips. He reached his hand up and lached one around your throat. Not enough to fully choke you just so that you would feel his hand there.

You needed more though and signaled for him to choke you fully which he gladly did. Putting his other hand on your shoulder he began using your throat and shoulders as leverage to thrust you harder.

"You're going to make me cum like a good girl"

He slowed down and took his hand off your throat.

"I told you I was going to make You beg for it"

"please I need it so bad please Tim I want to cum please"

You shouted at him. He went back to his previous task of thrusting into you. Getting closer and closer to his release. A few more movements was all it took.

He slowed down for a second feeling himself released inside of you. As you screamed raking your nails into his back.

"Princess I love you"

"I love you too"

The two of you took some time to catch your breath and get your clothes back on. Before starting the rest of the drive home.

Later that night Tim did not hesitate to spoil you with cuddles and snacks or to tell you how much he loves you.