Jeff x reader (lazy mornings) Smut/fluff

You stretched your tired limbs as you woke up. You laid there for a moment enjoying the warmth of the blankets. You tuned your head to look at your sleeping boyfriend. Proping yourself on one elbow so you could get a better look at him. Just hair was messy and wild He had a big smile on his face and was drooling slightly. Aww he looks so cute. You slowly slid closer to him and laid on top of him. Jeff shifted but didn't wake up. You laid on his chest listening to his slow breathing and steady heartbeat feeling content. Moments of you and Jeff played through your head making you smile. One time you tried to slow dance with him but you're pretty clumsy and almost fell on top of him. Or how one day you guys decided to go swimming and Jeff pushed you in the water and asked "so is it warm enough" there was a lot about Jeff that you liked. Personal and phisical traits. There had been plenty of hot and heavy moments between the two of you. Sensual make out sessions in the kitchen or against a wall and in his car. Moments where you and Jeff would be fucking around and he had to keep you quiet so Alex wouldn't catch you guy's. You suddenly became aware of the pooling wetness in-between your thighs. But Jeff was still asleep... Maybe he wouldn't mind a wake-up call. You shifted slowly trying not to wake him up just yet as you slid your underwear off. Next you slid his boxers down just enough to slip him inside of you. You almost groaned out loud at the feeling. Buy this point Jeff was starting to wake up and he didn't seem to mind all to much. His eyes opened and you lazily smiled at him slightly moving your hips. Jeff groaned his hands instantly going to your hips to hold them firmly. You buried your face in the crook of his neck kissing and sucking on it. Jeff groaned a bit but made no movement to push you off in fact he encouraged you to move. You begin to grind your hips against his feeling his cock move inside of you. "Yeah just like that princess" Jeff moaned quietly. Rubbing your hips encouraging you to keep moving. You did so gently bouncing on him at your own pace. You kissed up his chest slowly going to his jugular kissing him there too. Jeff massage your ass head laid against the pillows eyes closed letting out soft and content moans. Your bouncing was gentle and slow as you enjoyed the feeling. You reached your hand down to massage his balls gently as you bounced on him. "Yeah babygirl that feels really good" his breathing was heavy but he was still very relaxed. You buried your face in the crook of his neck as you opted to just move your hips back and forth. Softly moaning in Jeff's ear as he reached his hand down to lazily rub circles on your clit. You lifted your head from his neck so you could kiss him. Jeff's lips moved against yours in a sweet and slow kiss. The two of you moaning into each other's mouths. Jeff pulled away for a second. "(Y/n) I'm gonna cum" he quietly moaned. "Me too baby" you mumbled into his lips as you two reconnected. And all it took was a few more movements as the two of you came together groaning each other's names. The two of you laid there contently enjoying each other's company for a bit before Jeff broke the silence. "Well good morning two you too" Jeff giggled "I don't want to get up" you murmured. " Me either...lazy day" Jeff asked. You nodded your head resting on top of him and spending the day clinging to each other.