Tribetwelve Yandere hcs

Noah

The drunken Florida man himself tries not to show his yandere tendencies. Although sometimes a few of his tendencies slip through the cracks not that you've ever noticed as he tries to keep it at bay. You can tell when he's about to break the way his voice will sound, or how his swearing gets more rampant at least you would know he was about to break if you noticed how possessive he was but to you it was just him being protective.

: loud swearing

: whining to get your attention

: forcible hand-holding

Scriniarii

Typically he was a pretty chill dude usually smoking weed and listening to music in his off time or when Bandy didn't need anything from him but make no mistake one wrong move towards you and he's all over that person the minute your head is turned.

: Just A Blank Stare directly into their soul

: eye or lip twitching

Pre brand

The chaotic yandere that is surprisingly good at hiding it. constantly jumping around and wanting to be near you he's like a child in a candy store when it comes to you if someone takes you away he throws a tantrum. And he has no problem making his anger known to those that get too close.

: Hugs you from around your waist

: glares at people

: evil smile

Ren.

Will give you a sweet smile if someone gets too close. Hides behind a fake act of innocence. Will glare and make threatening gestures whenever you're not paying attention will go right back to being sweet and "innocent" though.

: will kiss his significant other on the cheek or lips

: putting hands on his significant other shoulders

; burying his face and his significant others neck

Firebrand

He is also pretty chill a lot like Noah considering they are basically the same person. But make no mistake you get too close or make one wrong move he won't hesitate to pull you aside and have a chat. Of course the minute his significant other walks into the room he's all smiles and Laughs Again never wanting to show his true nature to you. but let's just say don't get too close.

: forced laughter at the other person who's making him jealous

: clenching teeth or fist

: an incredibly forced smile

Observer/Kevin

He's pretty chaotic most of the time it's just how he is and you looking for it. now with that being said, he can be pretty chaotic and cruel to others that aren't you especially when they're getting too close for his liking. And if another person so much looks at you funny he's all over them.

: stalks the person who's getting too close

: can and will blackmail

: will drive them insane

I will be putting out an Emh version soon!