Vinny x reader

Someone requested that I do an X reader one shot of Vinny but the reader having the personality of Alex Kralie... So enjoy.

You were currently on a ranting spree for the God knows how many it's time that day about God knows what this time. While Vinny Sat there listening intently knowing that if he tried to interrupt you it wouldn't end well in his favor.
"And I swear to god if Evan jumps from around the corner one more damn time I'm going to strangle him" you fumed.
Vinny sighed and stood up walking over to you wrapping his arms around your waist. You started to protest But it's only made him hold you tighter to keep you in place. After a few minutes you finally gave up and stood there letting him do whatever. "Are you ever in a good mood?" He questioned giggling. "What the fuck is that supposed to mean?" You half snarled at him causing Vinny to flinch. You rolled your eyes and unwrapped his arms from around your waist so you could turn around to face  him. "I'm not always such a cold-hearted bitch you know" He stared for a minute before laughing. "I never said that you were" "Well that's what it sounded like" you huffed at him. "I actually don't mind the ranting all too much... Especially seeing since you're so adorable" he baby talked. You huffed once again in annoyance. "Vince Everyman I am not!" At this point he was in hysterics just laughing at you. "You're starting to really piss me off you know" Vinny kept laughing but stopped long enough to choke out another sentence. "But you're so cute when you're mad" You felt your eye twitch and you swore you could probably see a steam coming out of your ears by this point. You grab his collar and forcefully brought him down eye level causing him to stop laughing. "Then I am about to be goddamn gorgeous in a minute" you angrily muttered through gritted teeth. Vinny was smiling and laughing again but before you could say anything else he leaned down enough to connect his lips to yours. You froze for a moment not knowing what to do. Standing there feeling his lips against yours before you rolled your eyes and kissed him back. When you too cold away he was grinning like a dork. "Hey (Nickname) did you know that you're my favorite short little spawn of hell".            "Vinny I swear to God I want to kill you right now" "But you won't" you rolled your eyes and kissed him. Sometimes he could be a cheeky little fucker but you loved him nonetheless and he loved you.

End💜