Evan x reader

It had been a stressful day at work and you were currently getting ready for a shower. You got your towel and set it on the counter. Undoing the buttons on your shirt and slipping it off before doing the same with the rest of your clothing. Turning the shower on and stepping in to the hot water.

Meanwhile Evan went around the house looking for you. Calling out your name a few times. He thought he had heard you come home but he wasn't sure. until he reached the bathroom where he could hear water running on the other side of the door. He was about to knock on it whenever he got an idea. Why not join you?

He very quietly open the door and shut It almost all the way leaving it a little bit open. Before he started to strip himself of the clothes he was wearing. He carefully pulled back a shower curtain and stepped in behind you wrapping his arms around you. You squealed and turned around. "Evan You fucker you scared me"

He started laughing hysterically and went in for a kiss. You gladly accepted it and kissed him back. He tried to kiss you a little bit more deeply but you pulled away from him and reached for the shampoo. He whined and tried to pull you back in. "Not tonight baby I'm really tired" He stood there for a minute before speaking up

"Maybe I could wash your hair for you and give you a massage" He questioned timidly. You thought about it for a moment before agreeing why the hell not. You handed him the shampoo bottle and he gladly took it. Squirting a generous amount into his hand before massaging your scalp. You leaned back against him for support.

He rubbed and massage to your scalp and started to work the soap in to your hair.After that was said and done he leaned your head back and started to rinse it off careful not to get any in your eyes. He continued to carefully wash Your hair until there was no soap left.

He then set the shampoo bottle down and reach for the body wash. He squirted a good amount into his hand beginning to wash your body. He started at your shoulders and neck massaging them working the knots out. "Mmm right there Ev" You moaned at him encouraging him to continue.

He reached your midsection running the soap up and down your stomach and breasts. He massaged your breasts You moaned at him again almost wanting him to go a little bit lower...

Whenever he started to reach your thighs you backed up into his hand. "I thought you were too tired to do anything" You whined trying to get him to touch you once more but he pulled his hand away.  "Please Evan touch me I need it" He grabbed a cup that was sitting on the ledge of the bathtub. He began filling it with water and washing you off.

All the while you were protesting for him to touch you. Once he had washed all the soap off he pushed you against the shower wall. You gasped as the cold wall  met your back. He instantly attached himself to your neck where he began to suck and bite.His hand slipped down between your thighs. He rubbed your clit in a light circular motion.

You moaned and grinded into his hand for more friction. "Do you like that baby" your eyes were screwed shut as you nodded your head mouth agape in  pleasure. Evan stop rubbing your clit in favor of fingering you. Using one hand to circle your clit and the other one to finger you. You threw your head back hitting the wall slightly as you came screaming his name.

He took his now hard dick into his hand and began to slip it inside of you.You moaned and grabbed the hold of his shoulders scratching him in the process. He groaned feeling himself grow inside of you. "Yeah baby you feel great" He moved his hands to your ass and you jumped up wrapping your legs around him.

He began to slowly thrust in and out of you. Moaning into your neck loving how you felt around him. "Oh my fucking god Evan yes!" He began to suck on your neck and thrust faster into you.The both of you moaning and unison as your mom's got louder and louder.

He began to thrust faster into you hitting that spot that made you see stars. "Evan..." He shut you up with an exceptionally hard to thrust. "I know baby me too" He moaned into your ear. Without warning you came around him pushing him over the edge as well.

He slipped out of you spilling some of his release onto your inner thigh. You unwrap your legs from around him and he turned around pushing you to bend over a bit against the wall. Grabbing onto one of the shower shelves. He slipped back inside of you and began thrusting.  "Evan oh my God no I'm too sensitive" 

He reached one of his hands around and latched it around your throat shutting you up once more. His thrust for harsh and punishing. By now the water had started to run cold but he didn't care. He didn't want to stop until you were begging for him. "Are you going to be a good girl and coum for me" He released your throat but you didn't answer.

Not being able to do anything but moan.He slowed down and grabbed a hold of your hair yanking your head back harshly. "YES I promise" He began thrusting again but he didn't let go of your hair. As he started to build up the same knot you felt before in the pit of your stomach. Your moans turned into screams.

"EVAN-"

"(Y/N)!!"

He came inside of you for the second time.carefully pulling out of you and helping you stand up but your legs are shaky and he caught you before you fell. He turned to the one off and picked you up stepping out of the shower and putting you on the counter. He dried you off and took you to the bedroom.

pulling the covers over the both of you once he climbed in with you and you snuggled into his chest.

"Good night Love you"

You muttered a quiet I love you already so tired you could barely speak before drifting off.