Inhabited Noah x reader

You weren't exactly sure how you hadn't noticed it before. The way he acted. Or the way he had been speaking to you. But everything had flown completely over your head until now. "Wow (y/n) took you long enough to figure it out" you stood there dumbfounded. "Habit!" Habit's or rather Noah's face upturned in a smirk. "Absolutely right (nickname)" you rolled your eyes at him. "Why the fuck are you in Noah's body?"

"Will you see I thought I'd let Evan have a little bit of play time for a while... Then I needed something fun to possess so why not the Maxwell man himself"

He mused with a small smirk. You rolled your eyes at him. "Well could you maybe not we have plans tonight" Habit laughed. It was still Noah's laugh but with a double edge to it. And for some reason it sounded kind of...hot.
You hid your blush though with an eye roll and turned away from him. "Look I know you like to cause problems on purpose just because but could you not just for once"

Habit stop laughing and looked at you. "And since when have I ever gave a fuck about what he wants?"

"Well now you're just being an annoying little bitch aren't you" you spat at him already done with his bullshit. Too pissed to care what he thought.You were about to open the cabinet to get a snack in the kitchen when he grabbed you. He turned you around and forced you against the counter. You we're already intimidated by habit even though he was only 5'3... But Noah was more like 5'11 which made it that much worse. He completely towered over you.

"Exscuse you" Habit snarled getting close to your face. You felt heat rise to your face and looked away from him. You didn't think he would notice but he did of course he did.

"Ya know (y/n) I'd be willing to bet the reason you're such a frigid bitch is because you can't grown enough of a pair of balls to tell Noah how you feel...and it kills you inside"

You looked up at him meeting his gaze. "first of all I don't like Noah and even if I did it's none of your business"

"You are so unbelievably full of shit you know that (y/n)" before you could say anything however he pressed his lips yours. You froze unsure of what to do. When it finally registered that he was kissing you, you pushed him away.

"What the hell Habit!" He smirked at you and got closer. "What you don't like him right so what's the issue" his lips were only centimeters from yours and your internal battle was raging. Because while you did want to kiss Noah you didn't want to do it while Habit was possessing him. Habit pulled away and looked at you. "Don't worry you can kiss back... He likes it" Habit kissed you again and you were still frozen. He could have just been lying to you. And saying that Noah wanted to kiss you even if he didn't. Habit didn't like that you were still not cooperating. So he started to pepper kisses down your jaw to your neck. Sucking on the sensitive flesh here and there.

You felt your eyes roll in the back of your head. As you bit your lip to keep from making any noise. But your words betray you as you let something slip...

"Ahh Noah"

It was very quiet and you weren't sure that Habit even heard it... But he did.

"Wow oh my God" he started cackling mocking you. "You really threw me for a loop there" he was cackling so much getting his sentence out was proving to be difficult. Suddenly he leaned to you and went limp. You panicked because you weren't sure what the fuck was happening. You grabbed a hold of Noah to try and help keep him upright that way he wouldn't fall over completely.You fell a pair of arms wrap around you though after a few minutes.

And a very tired and weak voice "(y/n)"

"Noah" you said hesitantly

He nodded his head at you to let you know it was him. You embrace him tightly."I'm so sorry I didn't know that it wasn't you I tried to push him off but he wouldn't budge Please don't be mad at me"

He cut you off by hugging you back and shushing you. "I'm not mad to be honest I'm kind of happy that it happened" You didn't respond and instead buried your face into his chest inhaling his scent happy that he was himself again.

"I honestly really like you... So I'm glad that that happened He didn't hurt you did he?"

"I'm fine... Do you really like me?"

Noah nodded his head in confirmation. He looked down at you smiling as the two of you leaned in. Lips finally connecting as The two of you kissed.

It was sweet and slow. And neither of you wanted to pull away. But when you did his forehead rest against yours and he said three words that made your heart melt. Those three words that you had been dying to hear so long.

"I love you" And with that it's all it took you pulled him back down for another kiss. "I love you too Noah"