Noah x reader (stress reliever)

⚠️TRIBETWELVE⚠️

Noah's pov
God I hate editing it's got to be the worst part about making videos. It was especially frustrating whenever I would get done editing a portion of my video and click save... Only for it to not save. On top of that I had been editing non-stop for God knows how long at this point and I was feeling pretty exhausted. I also promised (y/n) that I would spend time with her. But I had to get this done if I can do that then I can spend time with her.

The door to Noah's room opened with a soft click and he knew who it was. "Noah are you done yet?" Noah sighed out of frustration but not at his girlfriend. "Unfortunately no editing is being a damn bitch" he admitted rubbing his eyes. He spun his chair around to face her and brightened up a bit seeing the small girl whom he had come to love. You know you should probably take a break anyways your going to work yourself to death. Noah felt a ping of guilt hit him he made a promise. But if I get this done then I can spend more time with her. But (y/n) was right all these long hours of editing were beginning to fry his brain. "I know sweetheart I really want to spend time with you but I have to edit this" Noah muttered sadly. He turned around to face his computer and began to work again. He was so focused he didn't notice the soft footsteps coming up behind him. Noah felt hands on his shoulders and he tensed for a second but continued to work. Noah felt you starting to massage his shoulders and sighed in content. After a while you let your hands travel further down feeling Noah's chest and stomach. Noah tried to pretend he didn't notice but he did and it was becoming harder to ignore the growing erection in his shorts. You spun Noah around and sat in his lap as he began to protest. It was cut short when you started to grind on him. "(Y/n) please I have work-" you palmed Noah through his shorts already feeling how hard he was. He moaned and arched into your touch. You leaned down and started sucking on his neck pulling away long enough to discard your shirt. You could tell he was in no mood to fight you and just let it happen.
You stood up pulling the rest of your clothes off while Noah did the same. You climbed back into his lap and started to grind on him moaning at the feeling of his erection against your clit. "AGH (y/n) Please just let me fuck you" you continued to grind on him for a minute before responding. "Are you going to take a break" "YES I WILL please" you propped yourself up and positioned him at your entrance before sliding down. Both of you moaning in unison at the feeling. You put your hands on Noah's shoulders and began bouncing in a steady pace. His head was thrown back but his eyes were still watching you.     "(Y/n) Please faster" "I can't go any faster" Noah moved his hands to your ass and stood up slamming you against the closest wall. You wrapped your limbs around him as he set a brutal pace. "Oh fuck yeah sweetheart you feel...so nice" his thrusts were long and hard as he savored the feeling of being inside of you. He started to suck on your neck then move to your ear. "I want you to cum with me babygirl cum for me (y/n)" that's all it took for your orgasm to rock your body. "NOAH!" "OH FUUUUUCK" Noah carried you to his bed and the two of you laid there for a minute catching your breaths. "We should do this more often" you whispered against his chest. Noah smiled at you before rolling on top of you " why wait" he said with a smirk plastered on his face"

The end