Vinny x innocent reader

At the current moment you and Vinny were sitting on the couch. And you were sitting on his lap. He kept trying to kiss your neck and run his hands up your thighs. You knew exactly what he was trying to do.

So you weren't exactly innocent in that sense You knew what sex was and everything like that. But what you didn't know was actually how to perform anything. Because unfortunately for you you were a virgin.

You sat there though in one of his t-shirts and a pair of underwear. While he kept roaming his hands around your body. You squirmed in his lap suddenly feeling very needy.

He slid your shirt off and began massaging your breasts. Taking one in his mouth and harshly sucking on the nipple. You moaned his name and gripped his hair. Vinny slid his other hand down your stomach.

And into your now slick underwear. He circled your clit with his thumb stimulating you. You bounced on his hand wanting more. "Vinny Please"

He switched to the other breast. While his fingers continued to work at your clit. You were so close but before you could cum he pulled him hand away. He moved to you so that you were laying down on the couch. And climbed on top of you discarding his shirt and pants

He kissed down your stomach to your underwear and stopped taking them off. He slowly kissed up your thigh to your clit where he gave a slow lick. He felt you grip his hair pulling it hardly and he groaned.

He did this a few more times before he attached his lips to the bundle of nerves sucking lately. He slowly slid a finger inside of you to try and stretch you out and prepare you.

After a while of him using one finger he slipped another one inside of you. Scissoring you and thrusting them lightly in and out. You could feel your orgasm getting closer and closer. Until finally it gave way and you screamed his name.

Vinny set up and took his boxers off. Laying his erect dick at your entrance. He slowly began to slide his length inside of you careful not to hurt you. You gripped his shoulder for support. And after a few minutes you were able to adjust to his size.

Vinny very carefully begin to thrust in and out of you a slow careful pace. Feeling every bit of himself inside of you made him throw his head back in pleasure. His eye screwed shut as his thrusts start to pick up speed slowly.

It wasn't long before the both of you were close to your climax And with a few final thrusts that's all it took for the both of you to cum screaming each other's name.

after everything was said and done though he made sure that you were taking care of. A bath and even made you dinner with some cuddles afterwards. He was pretty good with After care You had to give him.

"Goodnight (y/n) I love you"

"I love you too vin"

For the last words you muttered before falling asleep.

Sorry it was so short guys I tried to get a decent amount in there. And I know updates have been a little slow I've been working on a few projects. But I hope you guys enjoyed nonetheless.