Noah x reader

⚠️ THIS CHAPTER IS ABOUT ADAM'S CHARACTER NOAH. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED⚠️

"FUCK FUCK FUCK" he screamed in utter annoyance as he slammed his bedroom door shut. (Y/n) had bent over in front of him just 10 minutes earlier and Noah had ended up getting a terrific view of her ass. Being the type of guy he was he tried not to stare and instead avert his gaze. He guessed (y/n) had noticed his flustered state and walked over to him bringing her hand up to his forehead to feel his temperature. "Damn Noah your kind of warm are you ok man" Noah ended up getting another view only this time down her shirt. He avoided eye contact and murmured a quiet yes telling her he was ok. "I think I just need to lie down for a bit" he mumbled. "Ok well if you need anything please let me know ok Noah your starting to worry me" he nodded and turned on his heel and began heading to his room. Once there he quietly closed his door and locked it so that he wouldn't be interrupted. He felt really...frustrated and not just sexually. For the longest time, it felt like he had wanted to tell (y/n) how he felt but could never muster up the courage to do so. Habit often made fun of him and called him things like a "pussy" or a "coward" but for Noah sometimes even being around her was difficult. And this caused problems as they lived in the same house. Whenever Noah would get these urges or feelings he would try to distance himself from her. He didn't want (y/n) to think he was a total creep so he kept his feelings to himself. Noah groaned and decided he should probably take care of...his problem. He took his shirt off and then unbuttoned his jeans sighing as some of the tightness from his erection was released from the prison of his jeans. Sliding his jeans off and then his boxers shivering as the cold air from his room hit him. He flopped back onto the bed and propped himself against the headboard making himself comfortable. He reached for the bottle of lube he kept in the bedside table drawer. Noah opened it and squirted a good amount into his hand. He grabbed his cock firmly in his hand and began to spread the lotion over it. "Ahhhh fuck" Noah moaned. He began to pump his dick in long slow strokes as he let his imagination run. (Y/n)'s lips wrapped around the tip of his dick sucking him off before taking him down her throat. He imagined (Y/n) sitting in his lap bouncing on his dick at a steady pace moaning for Noah to fuck her. "(y/n) please let me fuck you" Noah moaned out as he started to pump his dick harder. adding a small twist to his wrist. "Aghhhh oh fuck yeah"

he started to pump himself faster wanting to cum so badly. Noah was about to cum when he heard a knock on his door. "Noah are you ok I thought I heard you say my name. Do you need something?" Noah cursed himself under his breath. "No (y/n) I thought I needed something but I'm ok sorry" there was a pause before she answered. "Ok well if you change your mind let me know" "Ok" he shouted back. Once Noah heard her footsteps fade away he went back to his previous task. This time Noah wasted no time In setting a fast and brutal pace. He grabbed a pillow putting it on his face to muffle the noise. He pumped his cock again with no intention of slowing his movements. Noah's hips involuntarily started to jerk up into his hand as he neared his release. Finally, he felt his stomach tighten as his orgasm washed over him "Fuck (Y/n) it feels so good! I'm cumming OH GOD!" he felt cum land on his stomach and drip down his hand as he stopped his movements. He laid there for a moment catching his breath before reaching for some napkins. He cleaned everything up and put his clothes back on as well as disposing of the evidence. he was about to lay down again when (y/n) knocked on his door. Noah walked over and unlocked it pulling the door open. "What's up?" he questioned smiling. "Noah if you needed to masturbate that bad you could have just told me" his eyes widened in horror as he felt his face heat up. "wh-WHAT how much did you hear?!!!!" "to be honest the walls are fairly thick," you said tapping on the wall "but you were being pretty loud so...all of it," you said in a matter-of-fact tone of voice. Noah groaned and he looked almost upset as well as embarrassed. You sighed and looked up at him. "You know Noah you don't need to be embarrassed everybody does it...besides" you paused for a moment as Noah stared down at you. "I also feel the same way about you" you mumbled quietly. Noah looked like someone had just told him he won the lottery. He had the biggest goofiest grin on his face you had ever seen and you realized you'd never seen him this happy before. Noah leaned down and kissed you smiling when you kissed him back. "Would you maybe be interested in dinner with me tonight?" "Oh is the Maxwell man finally getting the courage to ask me out?" you teased. "Assuming you want to then yes" "I'm happy to oblige," you said grinning at him. "I can't" wait he whispered kissing you again.

Yeah this one kind of sucked but I tried 😭