⚠️VERY IMPORTANT INFO⚠️

Let me just start off by saying that I am aware of the whole Adam Rosner situation and I want to talk about it a little bit in this post.

Adam has been accused of grooming at least one underaged fan and a few other things.

I dislike Adam and I am disgusted by his actions and in no way support him. With that also being said though I still very much enjoy Tribetwelve (it has always been a huge comfort thing for me)

You have to separate the art from the artist. Because the characters ARE NOT their actors. And in my personal opinion it is okay to still enjoy Tribetwelve and the characters as well as the work that was put into it but not its creator.

NONE OF THE CHARACTERS ARE THEIR ACTORS. They are two different things.

With that also being said I will be writing for some of Adam's characters. that does not mean that I support him in any way I simply enjoyed the characters as a part of the series. But I know some people are/ will get upset over mentions of Adam's characters. I will be putting trigger warnings on the chapters that have his characters involved to avoid anybody getting triggered or upset.

Think of this kind of like the Hazbin  hotel thing. Viziepop is horrible yes but people still enjoy her work without supporting her. This is the same thing You can still like Tribetwelve and it's characters and not support Adam because as I have already mentioned the characters are not their actors and are two different things.