childhood friends Michael x reader

You were running through the field with your best friend Michael hand in hand. His brother Shaun shouted for you to slow down and that he was getting tired. The two of you finally slowed down when you came to the familiar barbed wire fence allowing enough time for Shaun to catch / up. When he arrived he was out of breath and red in the face. You let go of Michaels hand and slid under the fence carefully the two brothers following. This was a pretty normal day for the three of you. Your parents never seemed to mind as long as you were home at a decent time.

Once the three of you had lipped past the fence you started to follow the familiar path, there are too many bugs Shaun complained" Michael turned around and threw a small stick at him and Shaun whined to you that Michael was being mean. You giggled and Michael smiled at you,

The three of you finally reached the clearing with the steam and pond where you all would normally play. "Let's play kings and queens." Michael exclaimed. "But I don't want to Shaun whined once again. "Why not" you asked. "Because you two always make me play the servant" he shouted. "Fine then don't play crybaby Michael started sticking his tongue out at shaun. Shaun began to cry and ran home to tell his and michaels parents that you two were being mean. This happened quite often and typically the next day he would get over it So for the rest of the day it was just you and Michael playing kings and queens together. It went on like normal, you were Michaels queen and he was your king.

You and Michael pretended that he had come back from a dangerous mission of saving the princess. "You Know the princess is supposed to give the king a kiss when he saves her" you scrunch your nose up at the idea. "A kiss that's gross you probably have cooties you stated crossing your arms. "Nu-uh, I brush my teeth" he smiled. "But can kissing get you pregnant" you questioned. "Not if we hold our breaths" you shook your head at him in agreement. Ok that makes sense" which in hindsight it actually didn't but the two of you didn't know that.

You sat there on the tree stump that was your throne as Michael approached. He kneeled and you stood up walking a few steps over to him. He held his breath and you did the same leaning in. it was only a quick peck but it was still weird, that was kinda weird" Michael announced. You agreed with him. "I think its almost time to head back soft boy" he nodded. "It's getting close to dinner time angel"

You shot up in your bed breathing heavily and crying hysterically. It had been years since you had seen him but you remember it vividly. Michael had attacked Shaun and had gotten taken to the hospital when he was only 8. You were 7 at the time but you never forgot it. the memory of that dream plagued you almost every night. you had moved in with Shaun not long after that, it I was the only thing that even slightly made you happy during that time. But still your connection to Michael was much stronger than your connection to shaun. You got up from your bed and walked into the kitchen to make some coffee. Only to see a stranger sitting there with a bowl of cereal.

He looked like he was around your age, with deity blonde hair and brown eyes. He was wearing a white t-shirt and shorts. He looked a lot like....

"Soft boy" you questioned tears welling up in your eyes.

"Angel" his voice was already breaking.

The two of you embraced each other and began crying hysterically until Shaun came in to see what was going on.

"Why didn't you tell me (y/n) was here Michael cried. "I wanted to surprise you" Shaun said now crying as well. He went over and hugged the two of you. "Crybaby" Michael laughed a little with tears streaming down his face. "Shut up shaun laughed"

Finally everything felt good again.

This was kind of fun to write so I might do a part two.