yandere Observer x reader

You were currently in your room watching TV and relaxing. It had been a pretty uneventful day and you didn't have much to do at the moment. Little were you aware you weren't the only one that was watching something...

He was currently in his house in a secluded room that had multiple locks on the door no one else was allowed in. He kicked back in his chair feet rested on the desk.multiple monitors and computer screens surrounded the small area. Wires and cables were everywhere. Each one of them leading to a specific pinhole camera.

Pinhole cameras you might ask What would he need with those. One of them or perhaps more than one of them nestled in each different corner of each room in your house. All accept for the bathroom He did want to give you some privacy. He sat there watching you through the monitor of the multiple different cameras throughout your house.

He had been doing this for quite some time. You were well aware of how he would break into your house and watch you. About how possessive he could be. But you weren't aware of the pinhole cameras. He'd never tell you about that. You would absolutely never Forgive him for such an invasion of privacy.

Then again He was pretty touchy feely whenever he was around you. But this he could never tell you about it. No he never wanted you to know the way he really felt. Whenever someone Else was around how it made his blood absolutely boil. He wasn't possessive no no simply protective as he put it.

But anybody looking in from an outside perspective knew better. He wasn't human by any means only his vessel was. You and Kevin have been very fond of each other. So it didn't take you very much time to decipher the difference between the two of them.

It's funny really He didn't really have any want to connect with humans but you on the other hand caught his eye. Perhaps it could have been that you hung around Noah a lot but he didn't really know It could also be that you were very fond of Kevin so he picked up some of the feelings. Regardless of that he felt very attached to you if you will.

You meant a lot to him.

Currently you were getting ready for a bath. Observer noticed as you gathered a few things that you needed. When you were in the bathroom you turned the tub on and started to set things up. You stripped and got in. Relaxing in the hot water and mix of bubbles.

Meanwhile Observer decided to pay you a visit. He put everything in it's place and warped his way over. Grinning wickedly once he was inside. The atmosphere being very familiar to him. He decided to look around for a bit.

He started in your living room where there were several pictures of you and your friends as well as family. Your kitchen was just opposite. He walked in and took note of how clean it was. Most of your house was fairly clean actually.

He walked by the bathroom and the door was closed. He would have kept walking by except for he heard something... So very faint He wasn't sure if he heard anything at all. "Observer" This caused him to stop in his tracks. Did he really hear that correctly? He wasn't quite sure.

He very quietly crept back over to the door. Putting his ear against it and listening.This time his ears were met with the rewarding sound of your moans. Not only were you moaning but it was his name on your lips. He smiled slightly so his little angel wanted to play!

Well you were fair game at this point if you'd ask him. Especially considering he thought Noah was getting too close to you. But he wasn't going to just barge in there no no it would ruin the fun. Why do that when he could continue listening to the sweet moans that plauged his dreams. Those moans that he could only dream about hearing.

He could feel himself getting hard in his jeans. The more he listened to you the more he wanted to be there with you. But he wanted to listen to his sweet angel play a little bit longer. As he was listening he got a great idea or at least in his personal opinion. He left the door and went to find your closet.once he had found your bedroom and your closet he slipped himself inside.

He concealed himself in the clothes so that you wouldn't find him so easily.when you did eventually get done in the bathroom he walked into hit the room with nothing but a towel on. Your back was turned to the closet and he made his appearance. Carefully slipping out of the closet and up behind you where he scared the ever living shit out of you.

You screamed and almost dropped your towel. You did however fall back on your bed scared completely out of your wits. You recognized him instantly. The shaggy black hair and the glasses. The shadowy appearance along with the clothes. And that wicked smile that he always wore. "Hello Angel" He mused pinning you down to the bed.

Took you a moment to register exactly what the fuck was happening but once you did you begin to kick scream and struggle. Using one hand he pinned your arms to the bed. He pins the rest of you down by crawling on top of you. And putting a hand over your mouth to silence you. Once He had done that He admired you for a second.

"You and I are going to have a little bit of fun angel"

He amused once more voice almost sounding like Kevin's for a small second the double edge to it being very clear. But as quickly as it came it was gone and he was using his now demonic and deep distorted voice to talk to you.

"Whether you like it or not you are mine and I think it's about time you realize that"

You try to struggle as much as you could do the best of your ability but being pinned down it wasn't easy. You started to see black at the edge of your eyes. You got closer and closer to blacking out and the last thing you remember is him petting your face.

"That's it angel Just a little nap then the real fun can begin"