Observer x reader

You awoke to a dimly lit room only lit by candles. You sat there for a moment taking in your surroundings as the memories of last night's events came back. You tried to struggle out of thies that were holding your wrists to the bed posts, but it was no good you couldn't get free.

The door kicked open and in stepped the bastard himself. And you'd be lying if you said he wasn't attractive. He was wearing black ripped skinny jeans and a black and white pinstripe dress shirt. He left the first four buttons undone so you could see a good portion of his chest. And the sleeves stopped at his elbows. A black choker and a chain belt. Damn you thought to yourself.

He walked towards you and his platforms clunked against the carpeted floor. He stopped at the edge of the bed staring at you through slightly dirty glasses.

"Hello angel"

He mused in a flirtatious tone. You rolled your eyes and turned your head a blush forming on your face.

"What do you want, Observer?" you huffed.

"Just some time with my favorite little doll" he smirked.

"You kidnapped me you bastard" you shouted at him. "And?"

"And? And! You are a pain in my ass who is possessing my best friend also stop with the pet names"

He teleported next to the bed standing by you. He pulled a blunt and a lighter out of his pocket and lit it, taking a hit. "Want one?" he offered. "Y'know angel you sure are feisty" he laughed and gave you a side glance before putting his blunt out. He bent down undoing the straps on his boots and kicking them off. Before swinging his leg on to the bed and crawling on top of you.

You didn't struggle knowing it was no use. "I've been keeping an eye on you"

"No shit" you growled at him. "Please angel just give me a chance" before you could answer he was in your lap with his face buried in your neck. You could feel yourself blushing madly. He started to kiss your neck and you let your eyes slip closed. "Fuck observer" he smirked and started to suck on your neck lightly.

He took out a pocket knife and cut the ties holding your wrists then threw it on the nightstand. You tangled your hands in his hair as he continued to suck on your neck. Your hands wandered to his shirt untucking it and running your nails down his chest. He groaned and bit your neck. Observer sat up and took his shirt the rest of the way off while you took your towel off.

You pulled him down by his choker and kissed him slipping your tongue inside his mouth. Observers hands wandered your body settling on your breasts. He broke the kiss in favour of sucking on your right breast. He used his other hand to pinch at the nipple of the other one. He switched to the other boob and did the same thing before coming back up to kiss you but you stopped him.

"Please Obs I want you"

He smirked and removed his pants and belt along with his boxers. He crawled back over to you and started to kiss down your body to your clit taking the sensitive skin into his mouth sucking harshly on it. "Oh fuck observer yes"

"Mmm do you like that angel?" he asked, sliding two fingers into you. "Yes god yes it feels so good" you moaned as he went back to sucking on your clit. You tangled your fingers in his hair moaning loudly as his tongue abused your clit. He removed himself from your clit in favor of sliding himself inside of you.

Your hands went to grip his shoulders as your nails raked into his skin and he groaned. Observer began to thrust at a steady pace gripping at your hips. He leaned down and captured your lips in a fierce kiss, which you gladly accepted.

"Angel I'm getting close" he moaned, picking up the pace.

"Me too" you whimpered.

It didn't take long before you were clinging to him and screaming his name as your release hit.

He followed by pulling out and cumming on your stomach.

"Shit angel" he moaned as he finished. He flopped down next to you and cuddled you in his arms. "God you're amazing, I think I'm in love with you" he murmured. You snuggled closer to him and wrapped your arms around him. "I love you too Obs" you whispered as you fell asleep.

He smiled at that and fell asleep too.