Chapter 10: Nobody Likes Riser Anyways

(Your POV)
All of us were currently sitting in ORC, waiting from the Rating Game to start. I was armed to the teeth, with Genbu on my back, brass knuckles in my pocket, my desert eagle hidden under my shirt, two combat knives at my belt, a gun case at my side, a bag full of supplies, and Akeno's familiars were hiding my traps around the forest. The traps consisted of bear traps, nets, caltrops dipped in poison, razor wire, and more. Call me overkill, but I refuse to hand my master to anyone I deem unworthy, and Riser is the most unworthy person I could ever meet.

"Looks like everyone is prepared." Grayfia walked into the ORC clubroom, examining each of us with stern eyes. "The rating game will begin shortly, remember, if Riser win's the marriage arrangement will continue. So if you wish for Rias to be free, then hold nothing back."

I wasn't planning on holding back in the first place, but whatever. I looked around me to see everyone. Akeno was standing at Rias' side, Rias sat at her desk, Issei sat with Asia and I on the couch, Koneko sat across from me with fingerless gloves on her hands, and Kiba was sharpening a sword. I was on my phone, watching videos that Mukuro suggested to get the basic idea of martial arts combined with guns. A magic circle appeared below Grayfia, the magic circle was spinning before a light engulfed her, signaling that she left.

"Okay then, should we go over the plan again?" Rias asked, and we all kind of nodded in agreement. "Koneko and Issei will go through the gym to flank Riser from the left, while Kiba goes through the stadium to flank the right. (Y/N), your job is to cause a ruckus to distract a large amount of Riser's forces. Akeno will supply backup to anyone who needs it, Asia and I will wait here to guard the main base Incase anyone gets injured."

"I won't let you down." I spoke calmly, not wanting to jinx the events. "Don't worry about me, I can survive anything Riser or his peerage throws at me."

I suddenly felt magic energy all around me, signaling the Rating Game has officially begun. I saluted to my master before grabbing the gun case, putting Genbu on my back, sheathing my knives, and grabbing two metal rods that stood beside the door. I looked behind me, at my friends, for one last moment before I walked out of the ORC clubroom to enter my spot in the forest. I walked through the forest, inspecting the caltrops, razor wire, bear traps, and nets scattered around my domain. I sat beside a small river that was flowing through the forest, and was right next to my spot. The area I was assigned was surrounded by thick trees, which I can use for cover. My plan was effectively guerilla warfare, but I will win by any means necessary. I set my equipment down and opened up the gun case, revealing an M1 Garand with a fixed bayonet on top.

I slammed Genbu's bottom into the ground, forcing it to stand on its own while I aimed down the iron sights of the gun

I slammed Genbu's bottom into the ground, forcing it to stand on its own while I aimed down the iron sights of the gun. My attention was fixed on one of Riser's pawns, a maid by the looks of it. I didn't care, but I decided to shoot the girl in the leg to ensure she's so useless she'd be kicked out of the game. I took a deep breath in, knowing that once I fired this shot, all hell breaks loose. I readied myself and pulled the trigger