Chapter 57: The Convention, AKA Sh*tpost Chapter. I am not Sorry

(Your POV)
Conventions are a weird place.

I honestly thought Serafall was the only person who dresses up like a magical girl, but apparently there are others who do it too. Why was I here? Not only was I to see Seekvaira, but Issei wanted me to buy some books for him. Weirdly enough, I doubt any of them were actually books, he just gave me some numbers, and told me they'll understand. In case you're curious, some of the numbers are 220309, 356559, 227675, 238577, 93143, and 218500. I don't understand these numbers at all, but apparently they're 'the good shit', according to Issei. As for my mech, it was currently on display in front of the convention, and it was a steampunk version of this mech called Voltron.

I only learned his name after someone told me, but I didn't tell Seekvaira, I wanted her to be surprised

I only learned his name after someone told me, but I didn't tell Seekvaira, I wanted her to be surprised. Around the feet of my giant mech, which no one except me knows how I got here, was a kind of fence you'd see dividing a VIP section, except this one was used as a barricade to divide Voltron's space with the rest of the space. I was wearing a dark blue t-shirt with a ship on the front of it, the ship itself was the Wellerman, and it had several ropes coming from the deck to wrap itself around a whale. I also wore my selkie coat as a black ski jacket, black pants, with tennis shoes, and a mint green ribbon to tie my hair back. It wasn't long or anything, but it was around Koneko's length and curly nowadays. People all around me were dressed as different characters, some people were dressed up as characters from video games Issei and I played, some were dressed as anime characters from anime Rias and I watched, but there were none dressed as folktale, mythological, and fairy tale characters. It would get pretty awkward if the original character and someone cosplaying the character met up one day, do folk heroes even like anime or any kind of modern culture?

"(Y/N)!" I turned around and noticed Seekvaira was walking towards me, wearing a black turtleneck, a silver necklace, dark purple skirt that reached her ankles, brown shoes, a purple purse, and glasses. "I thought you were going to build a man sized replica, not the real thing."

"I fear disappointing the people around me." Was my defense while the two of us looked at the giant mech in awe. "So what do you think of it? I'm sorry I couldn't make it exactly like Voltron, but I tried."

"A Steampunk Voltron has its own unique charms." Seekvaira commented. "So did you just come here to drop off the mech and see my reaction or did you come here to enjoy the festivities?"

"I needed to pick some things up for Issei." I showed Seekvaira the list of numbers, and she looked confused by what the numbers meant. "I wish to know what the numbers mean, so to do that I must complete my task."

"Well I came here to get some gundam model kits, so you can come along if you'd like." Seekvaira offered, and I decided to tag along since I have nothing better to do.

With that said, the two of us entered the building after showing security our tickets and standing in line, don't ask where I got mine because I forgot. We both noticed how full it was with people, and I think I saw some people I saw at a carnival once before. A tanned woman with bleached blonde hair stood at a counter along with various Hawaiian artifacts surrounding her, and she kept on going about this fellow named Atua to some guy with a paint stained jacket, who was painting people that pay him. I couldn't see his face because he had his hood up, but I could tell he was a good painter. With him was a pale kid wearing all black along with a cap that blocked his left eye, and some blonde girl who had goggles on her head. The blonde girl also appeared to have a scar on her neck, like she was strangled by something. The person who was getting painted by the painter guy looked familiar, with tanned skin and pointed ears. His blue hair was barely visible thanks to his beanie. His attire consisted of a bright yellow hoodie, dark green khakis, and sandals. When the painter finished, the blue haired man took the painting gratefully and paid him. The man unknowingly walked towards us, allowing me to see blue lightning bolts on his face, and I recognized the man as Zephyrdor, who looked more glum than the last time I saw him. "Zephyrdor." Seekvaira glared at the devil,  and Zephyrdor looked at her, not having the energy to fight back.