Chapter 80: So Begins the Rating Game

(Your POV)
This is it, the rating game between us and Sairaorg.

We were currently waiting in a corridor that was connected to a stadium that looked like the colosseum in Rome, only that this one was roughly the size of an island and had a massive dome on top of it. From our position, we could hear the audience chatter in anticipation. All of us were getting ourselves ready. I adjusted my mask, Rossweisse adjusted her armor, Xenovia was sharpening Durandal, and Rias was planning things out. "Remember everyone, this isn't a real fight, it's a rating game." Rias reminded us in a serious tone. "It will be a fight where people will be watching us, so be careful that none of you get stage fright."

"Understood."

"Now the battle of the century is about to begin!" The announcer shouted despite his face being on a massive screen like a sports stadium, causing the crowd to become riled up. "From the east gate, the Strongest Youth and his peerage make their appearance, give it up for Sairaorg Bael!"

The dome shook with roars from the audience, and I used the binocular vision of my mask to look at Sairaorg's Peerage as he made his appearance

The dome shook with roars from the audience, and I used the binocular vision of my mask to look at Sairaorg's Peerage as he made his appearance. I also scanned each member of their peerage, and due to me getting access to the Devil's version of the internet, I was able to access their identifications within my mask. So far, his peerage consists of nine people. Coriana, Misteeta, Liban, Beruka, Gandoma, Ladora, Kuisha, Regulus, and Sairaorg himself. All the members of his peerage are apparently members of one of the 72 families, but were shunned for being a part of one of the extinct families. All except for Regulus and Kuisha, there was no intel on Regulus, while Kuisha appeared to be from a family of extra demons.

"I-I'm getting n-nervous..." Gasper hid behind me, but he had to be careful, because I was carrying a duffle bag full of military grade guns on my side. Why do I have those guns in the first place? Well they were for Mukuro, who retired, so she gave them to me.

"Imagine everyone here is wearing a blindfold and earmuffs, that usually helps." I suggested while thinking about what relic should counter which piece, I'll most likely have to use the Rock Paper Scissors method. Power crushed defense. Defense outlasts speed. Speed dodged power. And so on. It's way more complex than that, like magic, technique, trap cards, and such.

"From the West Gate, you know them, you love them, one of her pieces probably punched your grandfather, it's Rias Gremory and her peerage!" The announcer shouted, and I wondered who punched the grandpa.

All of us entered the arena to the sound of a roaring audience, cheering our names. I looked around and found our group, with Ravel waving some pom poms in the air, Irina waving around a banner, and Ayako holding up a sign with Onihime that read "𝔖𝔱𝔞𝔟 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔦𝔱𝔠𝔥𝔢𝔰' ' in old English font. As for Unohana, she was sitting next to them with fruit snacks ready for us. The battlefield itself appeared to be a series of floating islands, fitting for the city. There were some large floating islands, large enough to be a battlefield, but the vast majority of the rocks were small and just hovered around the area. It was like being inside an asteroid belt. I noticed a snake-like bridge leading from our current position to a large floating island with chairs for us to sit in, some kind of pedestal/table thing with a golden bowl on it. There was also a magic circle in the middle of the island, one used for transporting. I looked down to see a large marathon field. I wonder what kind of rating game this would be? Would I have to fly?