Chapter 82: God Slayer (Fixed)

(Your POV)
Rias and I entered the arena, which was no in the form of a large plain field. There was not a whole lot on this battlefield, the ground was made of an all white ground and Stars made up the arena sky. In front of us, Regulus and Sairaorg stood tall and proud, ready for our fight. Sairaorg radiated confidence and excitement, kind of like the true depiction of a hero, while Regulus stood at his side. Looking at them was looking at the chosen one and his hero, when in reality, that couldn't be carried from the truth. Sairaorg is not a chosen one, and he knows this, yet he still works hard. About time I fought against someone with respect. Everyone I fought up till now was either a total jerk or a combat lunatic.

"Rias, before we begin the match, I need to tell you something." Sairaorg stood directly in front of me while Rias stood beside me, in front of Regulus. "While my pieces are better, you're lucky to have such great pieces who care about you so much, so you better treat them with respect. Capiche?"

"The same goes for you, Cousin." Rias wore a determined expression on her face, and Sairaorg turned his attention to me.

"(Y/N), I have no grudge or hatred against you or anyone here, but I won't hold back." Sairaorg grinned as he stretched his arms.

"That would be wise, but just know, if it makes Rias happy, I don't plan on losing any time soon." I decided to return Sairaorg's talk with my own talk. Why is there talk involved? I think fighters do it to show that they respect one another. "The same goes for you, Regulus."

"If you hold back, you may just lose."

"Let the final match

"Let the final match...BEGIN!"

Sairaorg and I both instantly jumped away from our respective allies so they aren't caught up in the crossfire. Sairaorg covered himself in his touki, the white aura appeared to have enhanced his strength, so I in turn decided to use something that could also enhance my abilities. When we both landed away from our allies, I took off my harlequin mask and hooked it on my side before closing my eyes. I then began focusing my magic into my eyes, causing them to strain, but when I opened them, everything looked different. These eyes were a part of my secret technique, and they allow me to see through the gaps between atoms, effectively granting me X-Ray vision. I focused on Sairaorg and examined his muscle structure, veins, bones, and even the neurons. I was able to figure out what he was going to do ahead of time. Sairaorg jumped at me with a powerful kick, but I side stepped before pulling out my Mossberg and aimed it at Sairaorg, then I pulled the trigger. Amazingly, Sairaorg dodged the bullets, but I was able to dodge his punch by ducking before delivering an uppercut.

"Impressive, you have some sort of clairvoyance technique now?" Sairaorg questioned, and it was a reasonable guess, but incorrect.

"No, I can just see your body preparing for certain movements, so I move accordingly." I then sheathed my Mossberg. "For the record, it's also a part of this magic I've been developing."