Chapter 90: A Duel Between Swordsmen

(Kiba POV)

Some time passed, and all of us got a message from Grayfia, telling us to go to one of Ajuka's many hideouts in the human world. It was quite the distance from Kuoh, so we had to take a train. Rias, Akeno, Asia, Ravel, Koneko, and I sat together on the train in complete silence. Some more time passed, and we were at some kind of game company studio, which looked like a skyscraper. I did hear that Ajuka designed games, so this didn't surprise me. All of us entered the lobby and looked around us, noticing how there were a lot of humans playing games on their phones inside the lobby. We awkwardly stood around until a woman in a suit walked towards us with a clipboard, guiding us to a nearby elevator to take us to Ajuka. We all entered the elevator and it took us up to the rooftop, when the doors opened, we saw Ajuka sitting at a small garden table, sipping tea beneath the bright full moon. Sitting with the devil, an African man with a beard and short hair. He wore a red collared shirt, jeans, and dress shoes. His irises were the color of melted gold, and at his side was a crimson colored fly whisk.

"Ah the Gremory group, how nice of you all to show up." Ajuka greeted us with a nod of acknowledgement. "I heard the story of how Issei and (Y/N) died, and all of you have my sincerest sympathy."

"Ajuka, you called us is highly unusual, so why did you call us, and why are these people here?" Rias pointed to Michael and the unnamed man. "Also, who is he?"

"Oh, I'm Mwindo, I'm the Emperor Card in (Y/N)'s peerage." Mwindo introduced himself with a wave. "We haven't met because I went right back to Tubondo after getting recruited."

"As for why I called all of you here...that will have to wait, I sense we have some unwanted visitors." Ajuka looked behind us, and much to my surprise, many devil magic circles were behind us.

From these magic circles, old satan faction devils emerged along with a silver haired swordsman, Siegfried. I could sense the magic power from the devils, it came to no surprise that most of these guys were high class devils. Mwindo and Ajuka got up from their chairs, with Mwindo beginning to stretch his arms. I summoned a demonic sword in each hand, and despite my killing intent, it was easily surpassed by Koneko's, Akeno's, and Rias' killing intent. Koneko summoned her nekomata ears and tail, Akeno summoned both her fallen angel and devil wings, and Rias already began charging up magic.

"These are the ones that took my precious (Y/N) away..." Akeno glares at the khaos brigade members, and if looks could kill, they would be massacred.

"Ajuka Beelzebub, I've come to talk." Siegfried unsheathed Gram, a demonic sword that is quite possibly his most dangerous sword. "As you can see, I didn't come alone."

"I know you, you're Siegfried correct?" Ajuka pointed at Siegfried. "You are a former warrior of the church, even had your name at the top ranking. You were an impressive threat to us before the alliance. So what business do you have with me? As you can see, I already have guests, so come back another time."

"Ajuka, how would you like to ally yourself with the Khaos Brigade?" Siegfried offered, and in response, Ajuka just sweatdropped. "Your knowledge is incredibly useful, and your power allows you to rival Sirzechs Lucifer. You're the only one of the four satans that rivals Sirzechs. Allying yourself with us would prove to be a great advantage to you."

"What part of 'come back another time' is so hard for you to understand?" Ajuka sighed. "While allying with you will allow me to catch Sirzechs off guard for once, he's a close person to me, and the only person I would call my friend. Plus I have a feeling Mwindo here would kick my ass if I ally myself with you guys."

"Damn right I would."

"Ah, so you're declining our offer because of a friend?" Siegfried questioned as the old faction devils began getting noisy.