Chapter 79: It's Hades, Not Ainz Ooal Gown

(Your POV)
Floating islands...the underworld never stops with surprises does it?

We were taking some kind of gondola-like boat in the air, heading towards a floating city where our fight against Sairaorg is to be held. The gondola was black, red, and blue in color, and quite large in size. This is the first time I've ever ridden in a gondola, but considering that this gondola managed to carry Azazel, Rias, Akeno, Gasper, Asia, Koneko, Kiba, Xenovia, Rossweisse, Connla, and myself. Xenovia, Asia, Connla, Rossweisse, and I were wearing our usual combat outfits. My combat outfit was my military uniform with the sleeves rolled up to turn it into a short sleeve shirt, my seal skin wrapped around my waist, my clown mask on the side of my head, combat boots, and fingerless combat gloves. Xenovia's outfit being that black leather outfit, Connla's was just the same outfit I met him in, Rossweisse had her armor, and Asia wore her nun outfit. I had my AK12 slung in my back in a duffle bag, along with a Mossberg 500 shotgun and a 300 Winchester magnum sniper rifle, Gae Bulg, my Lauer, and combat knife. Of course, most of the items were poking out of the duffle bagI was able to call my weapons like Genbu to me like Thor could do with Mjolnir in those American Marvel movies. Fun fact, apparently those weapons are called Relics. Relics of what? None of my business. I looked around me, noticing how high up we were, and this was one of those situations where I was grateful that I knew how to fly. As we soared higher into the beautiful sky that shone with the aurora borealis, I noticed the city drawing closer as the city below us faded away from my vision. Apparently the city in the sky is called Agreas, and it's apparently the cause of many arguments in the underworld. "So this is it huh, the famous Princess of Destruction and King of Hope vs the Strongest Youth." Azazel stated, and he must have noticed that Rias was angry with me, since he wasn't bringing it up. "I'm looking forward to that match, especially since (Y/N) agreed to fight fair and square."

"I can say I'm confident in my ability to fight toe to toe with Sairaorg now, since I was lucky enough to come across some...helpful items." I was referring to my weapons, which I'm hoping would be enough to fight against any secrets Sairaorg may be using. "However, how do we know the Khaos Brigade won't attack this rating game like they did with Diodora?"

"Doubt it, since they kind of pissed Vali off already, they wouldn't want to chance it." Connla was helpful in predicting the tactics of the hero faction, and I forgot to mention, but he was wearing the same clothes I met him in. Something about them being his combat uniform.

"I was actually going to tell you guys that we got a letter from Arthur, telling us that he'll personally guarantee that the Hero Faction won't do anything." Azazel held up an envelope. "Something about repaying (Y/N) for saving his sister since Cao Cao tried harming her."

"Oh yeah, now I remember." I recalled that little tidbit about me protecting Le Fay from Cao Cao's light attack. "I was wondering where she went after that fight."

"Arthur said something about her fangirling from being protected by you, and that you pretty much made Le Fay's entire week." Azazel used more language I did not understand. Am I now able to forge time? "(Y/N), you look like you're thinking way too hard, I'm saying that you made her happy."

"Ah, sorry about that."

Moments later we arrived at a set of docks that appeared to be specifically designed for these kinds of floating gondola, and as we did so, I noticed large amounts of people began pouring in from all directions. I put my mask on my face to hide myself, since I didn't like being the center of attention. All of us got out of the gondola and began making our way towards the road of the city, with Rias leading the way. Cameras flashed, people cheered with our arrival, but they were respectful enough to keep their distance from us. In the corner of my eye, I noticed a limo driving towards us before parking when the doors were directly in front of us. The doors opened on their own like magic, and one by one, all of us entered the limousine to see not only Ravel inside, but Yasaka and Irina were here as well. "Good to see you're here (Y/N)." Ravel was back to her regular, princess-like demeanor. "You've kept us waiting."