Chapter 22: A Time Stopping Blonde Vampire

(Your POV)
All of ORC was now standing in front of a door with multiple seals on it, magic seals, not the kind I turn into. I stood in front of everyone instinctively just in case something bad happened, while Rias undid the magic seals. A powerful wave of pent up magic blew past us, but it didn't hurt any of us. Akeno walked past me and opened the door, revealing a room that looks like it was designed for a child, and by that I mean stuffed animals were everywhere. I picked up a stuffed animal of a seal, and tried mimicking it's smile, but I failed spectacularly.

"W-Who are you guys?" A small person who looks like a girl was popping their head out of a box, and they looked at me with extreme fear, am I really that scary? "G-Go away!"

"Gasper, this is Issei, Asia, Xenovia, and (Y/N)." Rias introduced us all one by one, and the last three of us just waved, but Issei was acting weird as per usual.

"So this girl is Gasper?" I asked out loud, she doesn't look like much, a bit on the frail side, is she eating enough? If not I can make some grilled pork over a fire in a bit.

"Are all bishops blonde beauties?" Issei asked out loud as he began picturing something in his head, causing Rias to sigh in annoyance.

"Issei, (Y/N), Gasper is a boy." Riss informed us, I felt shame in myself, so I got into a dogeza position in front of Gasper as an apology. "(Y/N), bowing before people should not be your first instinct."

"I sincerely apologize." I apologized before Gasper, who brushed off what I said without saying much, but Issei wasn't exactly pleased with this new piece of information, so he was in denial.

"There's no way a foreign cutie like that is a boy, so she has to be a girl." Issei appeared to be in the denial stage of grief.

"He's just really fond of cross dressing." Akeno informed him, and almost as fast he started ranting about two blonde bishop beauties, Issei was shocked to say the least.

"EH?!"

"I'm s-s-sorry!" Gasper apologized for seemingly no reason, so I got up from my position and walked back to Issei because it still appeared that Gasper was afraid of me.

"Why though, how dare you trick men into thinking you're a beautiful woman when in reality you have a penis!" Issei wasn't taking the news well at all, while the rest of us just watched the scene unfold.

"If you want to switch peerages, Asia, (Y/N), just let me know."

"Thank you."

"I just thought the girls' uniform was cuter is all." Gasper justified his reason for cross dressing, and I took a moment to look at Asia's uniform then at my own, I can see why Gasper wanted to crossdress.

"That's BS, give me back my hopes and dreams!" Issei screamed, and suddenly, I could feel an intense magic energy.

Gasper was starting to get scared of Issei, and entirely on instinct, a flash of magic energy passed by all of us. I couldn't tell if anything happened, so I looked at everyone, and I noticed they all looked the same. I assumed Gasper activated his sacred gear and froze time, so I waved my hand in front of Kiba's face to see him blink. Awkwardly, the two of us stared at each other.