Chapter 23: Ascalon

(Your POV)
After training Gasper for a long while, he started getting tried, so I carried him on my back into the building. I set the small boy on the couch and Rias got my attention. The girl asked me to go to a nearby shrine to meet up with someone, normally I would listen to Issei, but as we explained a couple hours earlier, I listened to her because Issei's peerage was kind of like a branch off Rias' for now. So I decided to try out something I got from Onihime, an old motorcycle she didn't use anymore. I opened the garage of the school and saw an old motorcycle in there, it wasn't suited for extreme stunts that Onihime performed, so she decided to give it to me, since I helped her build some of the ramps she uses.

I pulled the keys she gave me out of my pocket and started the motorcycle, hearing it roar to life

I pulled the keys she gave me out of my pocket and started the motorcycle, hearing it roar to life. I drove off through the open garage door and found a large shrine after ten minutes of driving. I got off the motorcycle and saw Issei was here too, something about getting an anonymous call to go there.

"Hey you two." Akeno was at this shrine, but then I noticed she was wearing a shrine maiden's attire, how strange is it that I have never seen her here before? "Come now, we have a guest."

"An honor to meet you, Ultimate Immortal and Red Dragon Emperor." I instinctively got my combat knife out and entered a combat stance before looking closely at the figure behind me. "Oh, sorry for scaring you, I'm Micheal, leader of the angels."

"State your business here

"State your business here." I demanded, and Micheal held up his hands to show he came in peace.

"(Y/N), relax, Micheal here just has a gift for Issei." Akeno explained as she led us to a nearby building, but why did I have to come if it was for Issei? "Come along you three, I'll show you where the gift is being kept."

All three of us followed Akeno into a nearby building, which was fashioned like an old Japanese room, but that's kind of what I expected it to be. Inside the large room, I saw a sword that was radiating holy energy. I would have attacked Micheal on the spot because of how suspicious this looks, three devils walking into a secluded space with an angel to find a holy weapon. However, Akeno held me back by gently nudging me in my side. I looked at her and she pointed out I was glaring, so I stepped down.