Chapter 20: The Pool Chapter

(Your POV)
For those of you who were suspicious of Sirzechs wanting to sleep in the same room as me, it turns out he just wanted to get to know me better, since he and Grayfia are having a small competition. Sirzechs ships me with Akeno while Grayfia ships me with Rias. When I showed a clear disinterest in this, Sirzechs decided he wanted to learn more about me personally. Sirzechs kind of acted like a little kid meeting his hero, but I'm honestly not that special, compared to what I've seen, I'm pretty average. Sure my healing factor puts me at a massive advantage, but it only works when I'm severely injured, so light injuries won't do anything. Still, he sounded incredibly excited when I told him I could turn into a seal, which I did. He was so impressed with how soft my seal skin was, he used it as a pillow.

That somehow leads to my current predicament, with me and ORC standing before the pool. I was wearing my seal skin over my swim shorts because we could swim once we finished cleaning the pool. Despite the fact I swim almost everyday in the ocean, especially during storms, I never get tired of swimming. Due to my hobby, I was offered a spot on the swim team on multiple occasions, but I would have been the only guy, so I passed. Still, that doesn't explain why I'm the only guy from ORC who came here. Issei was visiting Aika for some reason, and Kiba was taking the day off from the excalibur BS.

"Ara ara, someone must be excited to see us in our swimsuits." Akeno pointed out my frantic style of cleaning, but in reality, I learned a new spell from the spell book and I'm super excited to show it off.

"I think it's because (Y/N) loves the water." Asia sweatdropped as I scrubbed the moss off the wall, how dare the current swim club neglect the pool like this? "I mean, we always see him swimming?"

"Asia is correct, but I am also here because I have nothing better to do, since Sirzechs is at my house." I recalled as I finally started getting the moss off. "At this pace, we should be done in half an hour."

With my strength and endurance, I didn't feel tired at all when we finished. The girls left me alone at the pool to change in the locker rooms, allowing me to flip through my spellbook and find a certain spell I needed. I began reciting the chant and a magic circle depicting Jörmungar appeared above the pool, causing water to gush out of it like a waterfall. The original purpose of this spell is to keep opponents down with force and drown them, but it's really good for filling pools. Once the pool was sufficiently full enough, I deactivated the spell and took off my seal skin, setting it down with my book bag that I kept my supplies (first aid kit, gun, etc) inside.

I felt a light tap on my shoulder, and I posed weirdly to present the pool full of water, and I was able to get a full view of the girls' swimsuits. Rias was wearing a white swimsuit that had golden rings in the middle of the top and on the sides of the bottom piece holding it together. Akeno's was a simple design with the top being divided into two sections, red and purple. Koneko and Asia wore matching swimsuits, both of them being school standard ones. Xenovia wasn't with them , despite the fact she went in with them.

"Where's Xenovia, does she need help?" I asked, I know I'm kind of obsessive nowadays, but this is what happens when I get attached to people, I worry way too much about their well being. "Is she hurt? Did someone hurt her? Do I need to kill someone?"

"Relax (Y/N), she's just having trouble with her swimsuit." Rias informed me, which did help my nerves. "You're quite protective of us, aren't you~?"

"Sorry, it's a bad habit of mine." I apologized whilst bowing before everyone. "I can be quite possessive to people who call themselves my friends, if it gets annoying, please let me know."

"I don't see how it can be annoying." Rias informed me with a light smile as she walked towards me. "You're just over protective of us because we're in your harem~"