Chapter 1: The Masterless Shield

(Your POV)
"Man, I wanna squeeze some boobs."

"That is the worst way I can imagine starting off a conversation."

My name's (Y/N) (L/N), Ultimate Shield. If you don't know what I'm talking about, let's just say that I'm the best when it comes to being someone else's shield. For example, the ultimate pianist is the best pianist on the planet. However, my talent was incredibly useless right now because I have no one to protect, so I'm just wandering around, and now I'm hanging out with the school's most nefarious perverts. Not that I mind, they were fun to be around when they weren't being perverts, which is a solid 0.01% of the time.

I was dressed in the usual Kuoh Uniform, a white collared shirt, black pants, black steel toed boots cause I like em, and my parka wrapped around my waist in such a way that it makes it look like a waist cape. In case you don't know what a parka is, it's one of those long jackets that could reach your lower legs and have warm fur in them. My parka was black with (f/c) fur inside it to compliment my loose (f/c) tie.  My physique was taller than your average guy, being around 6"6' and rather muscular. I kind of need to stay in shape or I'd be pretty useless.

"I'm just saying that they'd feel nice around your hand once you give them a good squeeze." Issei justifies what he just said, somehow making me even more concerned.

(If you're new here; all my books depict Issei as a likable character and not the 'oppai emperor'

(If you're new here; all my books depict Issei as a likable character and not the 'oppai emperor'.)

"Do you need a therapist or something?" I already had my cell phone out, ready to call someone, but Issei stopped me.

"Stop, If you're gonna call a therapist for anyone, it should be yourself." Issei demanded while his friend with glasses hushed us, which is understandable because he and baldie were trying to peek in on girls changing. "Seriously, don't you have interest in girls?"

"I do, but I don't peek in on them unless it's consensual." I informed my perverted friend, just something of a code of honor I've decided to adopt for no apparent reason. "I respect how you do things so long as they don't hurt others, now I must request that you respect mine."

"Sure thing man." Issei gave me a thumbs up before turning his attention to his two friends. "Hey guys, give me a peek!"

While Issei was too distracted about something, I just looked around for something to do when I saw something was stuck in a tree. I decided to let my friends deal with the consequences of their actions while I walked over to the tree in curiosity. I noticed a figure was stuck up there and quickly realized it was a cat. Strangely enough there was a dog at the base of the tree, barking at the cat from the ground. I reached into my bookbag and pulled out a bag of dried meat from a gator I accidently killed. I reached into the bag and pulled out a dried rectangle of meat before waving it under the dog's nose. The dog tried biting the meat but I pulled away and got the dog's attention. For lack of a better idea, I threw the meat away from the cat, towards a bench a couple were making out on. The meat landed right beside them, I would have apologized to them, but they were French kissing for five minutes.