Chapter 74: Hero Faction Against the Tarot/Gremory Group

(Your POV)
Kunou and I had no choice but to walk through Kyoto all the way to Nijo castle since this separate reality doesn't have working trains. While there were some obstacles in the form of monsters, I used my left eye to control the fundamental forces around them to destroy them. As I did so, I noticed something: whatever forces I use, there will be a recoil onto my body depending on how much force I used. Luckily, I can withstand the recoil no problem, but the downside is that I need to anchor myself into the ground, but other than that, it's okay. I kept on walking until we arrived at Nijo castle. I saw that everyone was waiting for us at the front of the gates, and everyone looked to be okay, except for Rossweisse, who was hunched over at a lamp post and vomiting. "Thank god you two are okay!" Asia rushed in and hugged both Kunou and myself. "I was scared that you two might get hurt since we were all separated."

"I am both glad and surprised to see you are okay, Asia." I responded, and I noticed that Xenovia had Durandal on her back, this time it was in a sheathe.

"I was lucky that Irina and Xenovia were with me, so it's them to thank that I survived." Asia answered as Yozakura walked towards me with a handheld radar.

"Sir, I'm picking up a large amount of ki focused around the gardens, it is highly likely that our target is already inside." Yozakura showed me the radar. "Just give the world, and I'll have Sarah blow up the gates to the palace."

"Is everyone ready?" I asked my team, and everyone looked to be ready. Even Rossweisse appears to have stopped vomiting and gave a thumbs up. "Alright then, get ready, stay behind Rossweisse and myself. Remember, if we're out classed, focus on drawing out the fight, Azazel has reinforcements coming."

"Hey (Y/N), before we begin, I need to tell you something." Kiba got my attention by placing a hand on my shoulder. "The only kings, Issei and Rias, aren't here right now, so you need to act as our substitute king."

With that said, I gave Sarah the signal, the gates of the Nijo Castle blew up in a large, firework explosion. I summoned my AK12 and went into the castle entrance first, using my mask's thermal vision to look around the area before signaling for my allies to follow me. I moved carefully, with Yozakura on one side of me and Rossweisse on the other, with both of them checking the group's flank while Xenovia, Irina, and Nahele guarded the rear.

"Hey (Y/N), I know this is random, but are all the members of your peerage seriously going to live at your house, because if so that's a lot of people to keep track of." Irina asked out loud, most likely trying to make a conversation.

"No, I plan on sending everyone back to their home continents." I explained. "My plan is to divide everyone into forces depending on where they're from. Like Coyote, Paul, and Quetzalcoatl are all from North America, so they'll be a part of the North American force. I'm dividing them into forces to allow them to act more independently, and allow them to mobilize quicker should a member of the Khaos Brigade appear. Plus I thought it would be nice for them to be able to work from home."

"So why haven't you sent anyone home yet?" Xenovia questioned, and in response to this, I began sweating.

"...I forgot to assign them cards when I had the chance."

The rest of the walk was quiet as we approached the garden, and in the garden, and as we walked, I began picking up the heat signature of six people, one of whom had several fox tails, and another was crouched down. All of us walked towards the group of heat signatures, and I turned off the heat vision mode in my mask. I saw that Cao Cao and his group were standing on the ceiling of a nearby building, while the woman I identified as Yasaka stood behind them, lifeless yet standing.

"OH GOD WE WERE TOO LATE, THE MIND BREAK HAS ALREADY OCCURED!" Sarah shouted at the top of her lungs, and in response, Irina slapped the back of her head.