Chapter 35: Gremory Household

(Your POV)
I got off the train nervously, knowing that Rias told her family about me. What if she got their hopes up? What if they're disappointed in how I look? As far as I know, all devils are incredibly attractive with the exception being Riser. Now that I think about it, Riser looks like an actor, it's his personality that's horrible. Despite my anxiety causing me a small panic attack, I managed to hide my emotions perfectly like a mask so as to not worry anyone. We all entered the castle and was met with a chess print floor that was made of marble, and echoed with every step. We were walking down a hallway with maids and butlers lined up against the wall, and there appeared to be no end to them. Gasper's anxiety attack was infinitely worse than mine,

"Welcome back, Lady Rias." All the servants spoke in mission and bowed before the red haired girl, kind of freaky if you ask me.

"There's so many people..." Gasper tried climbing into one of the bags on Mule, but I stopped him because the bag he tried climbing into in particular with full of landmines.

"This isn't a mansion, this is just a massive castle." Asia stated the obvious. "Why are there so many servants?"

"Because the size of the Gremory house's property is roughly the size of Honshu island." Kiba explained, and that really didn't help me because I had no idea how big that island was.

(A/n: Honshu island is roughly 1,300 kilometers squared or 810 miles squared)

"Due to all of you being a part of my Peerage, each of you will be given land of your choosing." Rias informed me, and I realized I may be in way over my head, because I can not manage anything.

"Please don't enturst anything valuable to me, I'm bad at managing things." I requested, but Rias refuses to take no for an answer from me.

"Relax (Y/N), I'll help you, besides, it'll be a good learning experience." Rias commented as a pair of figures made themselves known in front of us. "Oh hello Grayfia."

"You're back early Lady Rias, nice to see you again with (Y/N)." Grayfia greeted us, and everyone was confused as to why Grayfia said it was nice to see me, so she had to explain. "For the record, I'm not into (Y/N) romantically, it's just nice to meet with someone similar to me every now and then."

"Auntie Rias!" A small child with red hair hugged Rias, and the girl hugged the small child back with a smile.

"Millicas, you've grown so much since I last saw you

"Millicas, you've grown so much since I last saw you." Rias sounded like a grandmother seeing her grandchild after a long time, though I wonder who this child is.

"Who's the kid?" Issei asked the red headed girl as Millicas and her stopped hugging each other for introductions.

"I'm Millicas Gremory, nice to meet all of you." Millicas appeared to be a polite child, but a child is always honest, which evident when he looked at me and asked a serious question. "Are you Auntie Rias' husband?"