Chapter 48: Teleporting Into Someone's Home is a Bad Idea

(Your POV)
At some point during my paperwork, Asia requested that I help her put away some sports equipment. It was after school, so I helped her after I finished some paperwork. When I arrived at the specified location, I saw Asia and Xenovia doing a three legged race, and both of them seemed rather tired. I walked towards the two to see if I could help. Xenovia was somewhat okay, just mentally exhausted, the same can't be said about Asia though. Asia was absolutely exhausted, so I reached into my book bag to hand her some water, which she downed rather quickly. "I can see the effort you both are putting into this, and I'm proud of both of you." I handed Xenovia a water bottle. "Do either of you need anything else?"

"I'm okay." Asia was catching her breath while Xenovia untied the rope that held them together as well as the rope around their ankles. "A bath sounds good though..."

"I'll prepare one once we get home." I was handed the ropes by Xenovia, and I began walking to the storage room, with Asia and Xenovia close behind.

The storage room was a side room in the gymnasium, and it's used to store various objects such as volleyball nets, baseball bats, sports balls, and more sports related objects. There was also a door that's incredibly old, and it will automatically lock people inside if it's closed. Why doesn't someone replace it? That's kind of what I'd like to know. I'd assume it's a budget thing if it wasn't for the fact that Sirzechs owns the school. I entered the room and noticed how it was dark, and the only source of light was coming from a window. Asia and Xenovia entered with me. I expected to just put the rope on the hook, but when I placed the rope on the hook, I heard the sound of the door close. A feeling in my gut already told me who the culprit was, and it was none other than Xenovia.

"Xenovia, why did you close the door?" I asked, then I sighed in slightly disbeleif. "I'll see if I can get it open, give me a minute."

" Asia, we're all at that age where we flirt." Xenovia says while she walked up to me, and out of nowhere, she forced my hand onto her chest. "It means you get your breasts played with by a boy you love."

"I don't think that's what it means." I sweatdropped, but Asia didn't sound too convinced. "Also, while your chest is soft, I feel as though getting out of here without breaking anything should be our top priority."

"I-I'm with (Y/N), I-I don't want to break anything." Asia was on my side, and I wanted to know where Xenovia got the idea that groping breasts was flirting. "Where did you get this idea?"

"I was talking to a girl who gets her breasts groped everyday by her boyfriend, so I got some relationship advice from her." Xenovia appeared to have an unreliable source. "(Y/N), you go warm up in the corner, your role will be intense."

"Um...I know I'm usually not one to be picky, but we are not doing that activity in a storage room." I knew what Xenovia was planning to do, and I was turning red at the thought of it. "If we ever do it, I want it to be special for you."

"Are you saying it's not your first time?" Xenovia asked, and just talking about it was enough to turn me a light pink color.

"No, it would be my first time, but I want to make it a good memory for the girl..." I didn't want to talk about it because I was getting embarrassed just thinking about it. "Besides, I'd only do it with the woman I marry."

"What if you marry all of us?" Xenovia offered, and honestly, I never thought of that, how many rings would I have to buy?

"M-Maybe." I crossed my arms and regained focus, trying to get out of here should be my top priority. "If I can confirm I can make all the girls happy at once, then maybe, but nothing for certain."

"Wait, I'm still confused, what was Xenovia trying to do?" Asia still had no idea what was going on, and I decided not to answer her.

"Babymaking se-" Xenovia tried answering, but I quickly closed her mouth using my hand.