Chapter 100: WE DID IT! (Q&A Next Chapter)

(A/N: Clear warning, I forgot how weddings work so I'm making this up as I go. Also I don't own the song above, and the song is called Sweet Dove-Dear's something in Japanese on Elegant Sister's YouTube Channel)

The wedding bells' ringing could be heard throughout the entire area.

The church was in prime condition, with the pure white walls being stained with a myriad of colors thanks to the sunlight outside peaking through the rainbow colored stained glass. The altar of the bleeding Jesus once wore a pained expression, but due to some modifications and the addition of white hydrangeas on the cross, the man's expression became peaceful and calm. Habits hydrangeas were placed along the windowsills, the tie beams on the church's roof, the balcony above the entrance, along the edges of rows of pews. The white hydrangeas weren't the only flowers here, they were also mixed in with yellow and blue flowers. From these flowers, dozens of petals gently danced downwards like cherry blossoms from cherry trees. All the pews in the church had people occupying them, and there were even some people standing towards the back of the church. At the altar, people were divided by a space that the priest occupied. On the left side (Natalia's side) were the bridesmaids, which consisted of (from right to left) Yasaka, Pele, Serafall, Raynare, Mittlet, Kalawarner, and Dohnaseek, all of whom were wearing frilly yellow dresses. On the opposite side was (from right to left) Falbium, Ajuka, Dagda, Michael, Sirzechs, Azazel, and my father. The males all wore suits and ties that matched their style. Natalia hasn't arrived yet, just to make a grand entrance.  On the left side were all of Natalia's family members, watching the wedding unfold and some were even crying from how joyful the event was. On the right side, it was a mixed group. The four satans, Michael, Azazel ,Grayfia. Milicas, Yasaka Tobio, Suzaku, and everyone else who helped with the wedding was sitting on the right side of the church. I was in the front row, wearing my fancy outfit whilst sitting close to the walkway. Out of nowhere, something soft wrapped themselves around my hands.

"Hey (Y/N), you stayed up all night repairing everything didn't you?" Rias was wearing a beautiful crimson dress with a flower crown of roses in her hair as she held her hand with mine. "You didn't come back to the hotel room, so I was worried, but those bags underneath your eyes tell me all I need to know."

"Sorry, I just had to use up a bunch of magic to help me repair the church." I explained to Rias whilst yawning. "I should have grabbed a coffee or something before this wedding started. What time is it now?"

"It's four thirty in the afternoon, the wedding should be starting at any given moment." Rias informed me. "Why didn't you drink a coffee while we spent, what, eight hours getting your parents ready for their wedding?"

"I tried using the bare minimum amount of magic, so I had to rely on my skills to fix everything." I explained to my girlfriend as we waited for the wedding to begin. "By the time I finished, I barely had time to get myself ready for the wedding."

"If it's any help, you look and smell nice." Rias placed her head on my shoulders, and I felt my face get warm from the compliment. "Hehe~, you still can't take a compliment can you?"

"N-No." I huffed in an embarrassed tone, causing Rias to giggle again in a joyous manner.

Suddenly, the organ of the church, which was played by some rockstar girl who looked around our age, began playing 'here comes the bride'. The church doors opened and all of us stood up. We all turned our heads to look at the entering woman and watched as she walked down the aisle with her arms locked with her father's. Natalia was wearing a beautiful white wedding dress paired with a white veil covering her face. A crown of yellow flowers rested on her head, contradicting the single blue flower in Asger's shirt pocket. Natalia looked beautiful in her dress, but in her eyes, Asger was the most beautiful person here. Natalia was carrying a bouquet that had a mix of white and gold colored flowers. Once she reached the front of the altar, Natalia let go of her father's hand and walked to her position at the altar in front of her bride's maids. Then the priest officially began the wedding.