Chapter 33: Immortal No More

(Your POV)
Now that all of the sacred treasures were in one place, we decided to go to the stone of destiny, which was pretty anticlimactic if you ask me. It was a small stone overlooking a cliff. From what Dagda told me, the stone itself apparently yells with joy whenever a righteous ruler sets his foot on it, but there are a series of conditions that must be met when it comes to rulers. On top of that, the stone is broken because some idiot broke it. Due to everyone considering this treasure useless, no one with the right magic stepped up to help fix it, and I use ocean magic, which has earth magic in the mix.

On top of that Scathach decided to join us for whatever reason, and there was also this fellow who looked to be around my age here

On top of that Scathach decided to join us for whatever reason, and there was also this fellow who looked to be around my age here. His skin was an ocean green color, his eyes were a dull gold color, his hair was a dark cyan color and combed back, and his attire looked like that of a doctor's. Complete with a lab coat, glasses, and a stethoscope.

"Hey Grandfather, is this the guy?" The doctor-looking man was asking Dagda, who nodded. "So you're the immortal boy Father told me about, my name is Miach, son of Dian Cecht."

"I am (Y/N) (L/N), Ultimate Immortal of Kuoh Academy." I held out my hand for a handshake, and the two of us shook our hands. "I came here to see if you could do anything about my immortality."

"An odd request, but a wise one as well." Miach then pulled a letter from his back pocket. "I contacted Patecatl in what's now Mexico a little while back just in case someone wanted to remove Huitzilopochtli's blessing, and as a fellow medicine god, we exchanged notes. "

"By a little while back, he means 700 years ago." Dagda pointed out before pointing at the stone. "Anyways, Miach, could we wait until he fixes the stone? I wanna hurry up and get it fixed so Morrigan will get off my ass about it."

"Of course."

I walked towards the stone and crouched down and examined it, it indeed did have some cracks, but they were pretty miniscule. Despite that, there wasn't much magic coming from the rock, so I placed my hand on it and began reforming the rock bit by bit. When I was done, the rock looked the same, but Dagda told me to make sure by placing a foot on the top of the stone. I was confused by this, since I don't really see myself as a worthy ruler, but it's whatever. I placed my foot on the stone, and nothing really happened, not like I expected anything to happen. I looked at everyone, but I was caught off guard by Miach being right in front of me.

"Of course this didn't work, your body is broken." Miach pointed out as he circled my body. "In fact, it's only Huitzilopochtli's blessing that's holding you together, every injury you've ever had never disappeared. When did you get your head cut off?"

"The first, second, or third time?" I asked, and Miach looked at me with concerned eyes. "Say, how can you tell this?"

"I'm a god of healing, it's kind of my job to know these things." Miach informed me before a green magic circle appeared in his palm. "Now (Y/N), it's best if we hurry up and get this immortality removed anyways, but Huitzilopochtli wanted me to give you this letter."