Chapter 85: The Most Powerful Loli and A Gamer

(Your POV)
"But most importantly, it will kill."

The next day, I was studying the history of devils on the couch while Xenovia and Irina sat on either side of me, reading over my shoulder. On the other side of the couch, I noticed Azazel was patiently waiting for something. I honestly assumed he was waiting for a package. I Dagda was on a different chair watching the television, and the show in particular was some forging competition from America. As I was studying, I heard the sound of the door knocking. How odd, I wasn't expecting anyone, neither did the two girls on either side of me. I had my hand outstretched and ready to call a relic to me if need be, I reached towards the door handle and opened it. I looked out and didn't see anyone, weird. "Down here." I looked down and saw a small girl dawning Victorian style clothes, for some reason this girl seemed familiar...wait...I've read about her...Ophis. "Hello."

"Come to me Xochipilli!" I called out to the fourth relic I received, and a palm sized orb rolled into my hand from my bedroom

"Come to me Xochipilli!" I called out to the fourth relic I received, and a palm sized orb rolled into my hand from my bedroom. I also grabbed the double barrel shotgun and aimed it at Ophis. "Explain why you're here."

"(Y/N)! (Y/N)! Relax, she's here as a friend!" Azazel shouted as he ran towards me, but I didn't falter

"(Y/N)! (Y/N)! Relax, she's here as a friend!" Azazel shouted as he ran towards me, but I didn't falter. "Also, WHY ARE ALL YOUR RELICS FROM ANIME?!"

"Because the creator is a weeb."

"(Y/N), I have your back!" Ddraig's voice was in my head, and the crimson colored gauntlet covered the same hand as Xochipilli.

"WAAAAIIIIT!" Kuroka, Le Fay, Arthur, Bikou, Nancy, and Fenrir suddenly appeared behind Ophis and pulled her away from me. Vali was behind them, with his hands in his pockets and observing the situation. "WE COME IN PEACE!"

"That's what you said last time, and one of my friends is in a coma because of your actions." I calmly replied as Xochipilli began spinning in my palm, radiating a golden energy as it did so. I'm not sure why, but I don't think the spinning was it's ability, it is a technique anyone can do, but Xochipilli amplifies that technique. "If any of you try to pull that again, I will personally render all of you powerless. Except for Le Fay, she wasn't there."